IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Uninstaller v8

Cicely

Hi All,

IObit Uninstaller v8 is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features.:-):-)

1. Download Now

Download IObit Uninstaller 8

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iufeedback@iobit.com.

- Join discussion on our forums.

3.Share IObit Uninstaller v8 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

+ New Easy Uninstall to uninstall a program from its opened window, desktop icon, or system tray icon.

+ New Bundleware Uninstall to monitor and list all bundleware for easier uninstallation.

+ New Software Updater with 500% larger database to update more important programs.

* Enhanced Scan Engine for more powerful scan and more thorough leftover cleanup.

* Expanded Toolbars & Plug-ins database to remove 100% more malicious & Ads plugins.

* Enlarged Stubborn Program database to remove 300% more stubborn programs.

* Supported removing Windows apps under non-administrator accounts.

* Supported removing the latest Universal Windows Platform apps on Win 10.

* Supported removing plug-ins in Chrome Beta versions.

* Supported Classic & White skins.

* Supported 33 languages.

Description:

IObit Uninstaller 8 is a perfect uninstallation tool. It provides an easy and secure way to remove unnecessary programs, Windows apps, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, malicious or Ad plugins, and thoroughly removes all leftovers, giving you a clean PC and a secure & smooth online surfing experience.

As the first uninstall utility that comes up with the idea of bundleware removal, IObit Uninstaller 8 monitors program installations in real time and provides an easy way to uninstall bundleware. New Bundleware category is added in IObit Uninstaller 8 navigation panel where lists all the bundled products so that you can uninstall all unwanted bundleware conveniently and quickly. Another wonderful new feature is Easy Uninstall which allows you to quickly uninstall a program from its opened window, desktop icon, or system tray icon.

There are also many improvements in IObit Uninstaller 8. The enhanced scan engine ensures quick and thorough cleanup of all leftovers, just like they've never existed on your PC. With the unique and enlarged database, IObit Uninstaller 8 makes it easy to uninstall stubborn programs that cannot be uninstalled in the normal way. Software Updater is also improved to easily keep more important programs always up to date. What's more, IObit Uninstaller 8 supports removing Windows apps under non-administrator accounts and the latest UWP apps on Window 10 to free up more storage space.

avoiding the locking and freezing of the machine.

and uninstalled but intelligently looking for folders from the uninstalled programs and move to the Recycle Bin or delete or force it.

Hi Yuri B.M,

Would you please offer us more details about the locking and freezing issues you have encountered?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cicely. Please send me an English language file (LNG) for Beta Version 8.0.0.42. There is nothing in the Language Pack.

Thank you and I wish you many successes. dedko58 :-(

Hi dedko58,

The languages will be added in our RC version. IObit Uninstaller v8 RC wil be realesed on 2018-07-10 if everything goes well.:-):-)

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cicely. I apologize for the delay. I work a lot...

I send you to Slovak translation for IObit Uninstaller v8.0.1.24 RC.

Very successful days dedko58

Hi,

Much appreciated.Thumbs upThumbs up

Would you please send us an email to iufeedback@iobit.com?

We need your further help for the new strings added in the final version.

Thanks,:-)

• 6 months later...

Please improve the Bundleware module by giving the user the option to right click a program flagged as "Bundled program" and selecting "ignore" or something similar. This way each user can have a custom Bundleware module... for example in my case iobit uninstaller detected VSO ConvertXtoDVD as bundleware (???) while in fact this is a MAIN program that I directly installed and NEVER was installed via other software

Hope to see this implemented soon!

Please improve the Bundleware module by giving the user the option to right click a program flagged as "Bundled program" and selecting "ignore" or something similar. This way each user can have a custom Bundleware module... for example in my case iobit uninstaller detected VSO ConvertXtoDVD as bundleware (???) while in fact this is a MAIN program that I directly installed and NEVER was installed via other software

Hope to see this implemented soon!

Hello,

The suggestion has been forwarded to our product team.

Thanks,

Here you are, (quarantined two files in eset)

Hi,

Our experts are working on resolving this false positive.

For now, please kindly add our program to the exception of your Eset security.

We will let you know when the detection is removed.

Thank you for your understanding.