IOBit uninstaller Software detection Can't Find the App I want removed :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOBit uninstaller Software detection Can't Find the App I want removed :(

IOBit uninstaller Software detection Can't Find the App I want removed :(.... i can't call the 24/7 number on my phone for help as i live in Australia and my mobile phone tells me the number on the website isn't a real number so i can't call for help :(... the app is called GTarcade and is a game launcher

Originally posted by Shinolger View Post
    IOBit uninstaller Software detection Can't Find the App I want removed :(.... i can't call the 24/7 number on my phone for help as i live in Australia and my mobile phone tells me the number on the website isn't a real number so i can't call for help :(... the app is called GTarcade and is a game launcher
    Hi Shinolger,

What is the app you failed to find in IObit Uninstaller?

Please further confirm whether you can find that app from the Windows control panel.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Cicely
      The OP has stated the name of the App in the post......GTarcade
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Shinolger

Please help us check whether you could find that GTarcade app in Windows Programs & features.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X