Uninstaller Hangs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstaller Hangs

Lately Uninstaller Free (9 and 9.1) will hang when doing an uninstall and not complete. This has been occuring for about the last 2-3 weeks.
    Chuck

Originally posted by Chuck Bennett View Post
    Lately Uninstaller Free (9 and 9.1) will hang when doing an uninstall and not complete. This has been occuring for about the last 2-3 weeks.
    Chuck
    Hi,

Please send us a screenshot when the IObit Uninstaller hangs again.

Then follow the steps below to help us look into the issue you reported:
    1. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe
    2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'
    3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU_logs_YYYYMMDD.log generated on your desktop.
    4. Send that file iu_logs_YYYYMMDD.log to us.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I have no idea how to send a screen shot.

Comment

Attach the screenshot to your post using the "Upload Attachments" button on the right hand side of the post page. It is the button showing a page with a paper clip on it.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

That is not my issue. How do I create a screen shot to attach

Comment

There are many types of screenshot. See this article which explains each one and how to do them.
            https://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how...in-windows-10/

Comment

Well, I have the log and the screenshot but , although I have done this many times I cannot get them to paste/clip to the email

Comment

You do not paste/clip a screenshot to an email. You attach it (as a file).
                Why are you emailing it. Why not just attach it to a post here as I suggested above in post #4

Comment

That is what I am trying to do. I am trying to attach it to this post! Exactly as you told me to do and it will not attach. pardon my use of incorrect terms.

Comment

I click on the attach envelope icon with the paper clip on the right upper corner and a "upload attachment" bar opens in the lower left. I click on the file I want to attach and click on "open" and nothing happens

Comment

I should incl;ude I click on the uplode attachment bar, a file upload window opens, I choose the file, cliock open and nothing happens

Comment

This is a test post to test if attachments is working.
                        Attached Files

Comment

As you can see, the attachment function is working fine.
                          Make sure that yiur screenshot is in jpeg or jpg format as other formats will not upload.

Comment

Here is the log file

Comment

the log is iu_logs_20191016.log did it attach?

Comment

Working...
                              X