No announcement yet.

Uninstaller Hangs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed there is a small dot on the bottom left of the title panel and when I put my cursor over it it says "Chuck Bennett is off line" ???
    What is that all about

Comment

Chuck.
      You do not seem to be having much luck navigating the Forum functions. have a look at this Guideline. It may help.
      https://forums.iobit.com/forum/gener...ommon-features

As you can see the log file did not attach. One of the reasons for this is that the file may be too large.
      Sadly, Iobits solution for this is that you send it to a dropbox, rather than fix the issue with the size allotment on the forum or create log files in parts which are
      small enough to be uploaded.
      Don't hold your breath as they most likely will do nothing.
      It is very frustrating that Iobit programs generate logfiles which are too large to be uploaded to the Iobit forum.
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bennett View Post
        I just noticed there is a small dot on the bottom left of the title panel and when I put my cursor over it it says "Chuck Bennett is off line" ???
        What is that all about
        It says I am offline also. IIt is just this rubbish forum programming made by vBulletin.
        Just ignore it.

Comment

well I have a 1.14mb screenshot.jpg file I can't attach and a1.85mb log file i cant attach what should I do?

Comment

You can send the log and screenshot here, to tickets@iobit.com via email.
            State that you have posted the issue in the forum. Copy and pste the link to your topic and in the email subject put the title of the Topic.

It really should not be this difficult for users to give feedback, but sadly Iobit are not too concerned about Forum users.

Comment

the log is iu_logs_20191016.log did it attach?
              Hi Chuck,

We didn't get your log iu_logs_20191016.log.

Would you please kindly resend it to us?

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

the log file and the screenshot were sent towere sent to
                tickets@iobit.com"

Comment

I just resent the log file to tickets@iobit.com
                  I have posted this issue to the forum

Comment

the log file and the screenshot were sent towere sent to
                    tickets@iobit.com"
                    I see a quotation mark at the end of the email address you are showing.
                    Make sure that you did not have that in the address of the email you sent, because it will not work.

As you can see from Cicely's reply...Iobit is not really concerned about forum users. You were not even offered assistance with sending them feedback.

I am afraid there is not much more I can do. as Iobit ignores the forum Mods and Admins as well.

Comment

first of all there was no quotation mark in the email address I used.
                      As for the rest of the comment I don't understand what you are saying. Does this mean I will not be getting help with the problem I am having.

Comment

The only people that can help you now regarding sending the logs and screenshot, is Iobit.
                        The Mods and admin are volunteers trying to help users and do not work for Iobit.
                        As you cans see so far with your issue, Iobit have not supplied much assistance. So, unless some other user has some suggestion, you must
                        hope that Iobit will take the time and effort to assist you.

Comment

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling uninstaller. That sometimes resolves the hang issue.

Comment

the log is iu_logs_20191016.log did it attach?
                            Hi,

We have got your email with the screenshot and log file.

Our experts will further look into this.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
                            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

first of all there was no quotation mark in the email address I used.
                              As for the rest of the comment I don't understand what you are saying. Does this mean I will not be getting help with the problem I am having.
                              Hi Chuck,

Please download new IObitUninstaler.exe from https://www.sendspace.com/file/o1mcak

Then put the downloaded IObitUninstaler.exe into the installation path of IObit Uninstaller to replace the original one there.

Right-click the shortcut of IObit Uninstaller on desktop and choose Open File Location to open the installation folder.

Then please run IObit Uninstaller to uninstall a program to see how it works.

Please don't do any other operation and immediately run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe again to send us a new log file If the uninstall hangs again.

Thanks,
                              IObit Support Team --

Comment

I tried to install the program yo sent me but it tells me It cant start because rtl120.bpl is missing from my computer

Comment

Working...
                                X