IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Uninstaller Hangs

Chuck Bennett

Lately Uninstaller Free (9 and 9.1) will hang when doing an uninstall and not complete. This has been occuring for about the last 2-3 weeks.

Chuck

Hi,

Please send us a screenshot when the IObit Uninstaller hangs again.

Then follow the steps below to help us look into the issue you reported:

1. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU_logs_YYYYMMDD.log generated on your desktop.

4. Send that file iu_logs_YYYYMMDD.log to us.

Thanks,

Chuck.

You do not seem to be having much luck navigating the Forum functions. have a look at this Guideline. It may help.

https://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/forum-usage-guidelines-read-this-first/194647-forum-usage-guidelines-for-common-features

As you can see the log file did not attach. One of the reasons for this is that the file may be too large.

Sadly, Iobits solution for this is that you send it to a dropbox, rather than fix the issue with the size allotment on the forum or create log files in parts which are

small enough to be uploaded.

Don't hold your breath as they most likely will do nothing.

It is very frustrating that Iobit programs generate logfiles which are too large to be uploaded to the Iobit forum.

I just noticed there is a small dot on the bottom left of the title panel and when I put my cursor over it it says "Chuck Bennett is off line" ???

What is that all about

It says I am offline also. IIt is just this rubbish forum programming made by vBulletin.

Just ignore it.

You can send the log and screenshot here, to tickets@iobit.com via email.

State that you have posted the issue in the forum. Copy and pste the link to your topic and in the email subject put the title of the Topic.

It really should not be this difficult for users to give feedback, but sadly Iobit are not too concerned about Forum users.

the log file and the screenshot were sent towere sent to

tickets@iobit.com"

I see a quotation mark at the end of the email address you are showing.

Make sure that you did not have that in the address of the email you sent, because it will not work.

As you can see from Cicely's reply...Iobit is not really concerned about forum users. You were not even offered assistance with sending them feedback.

I am afraid there is not much more I can do. as Iobit ignores the forum Mods and Admins as well.