IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Software Updater

Justaservant

Obviously because only four of your programs are up to date.

Did you click on the outdated programs to see how many are outdated??

Once after you launch IObit Software Updater, it will scan your installed programs in seconds and display them under either Outdated or UpToDate in My Software tab.

For outdated programs, you can either click the Update button to update them one by one, or tick the checkboxes of outdated programs and click the Update Now button to update them in bulk.

Sorry, but we have been talking about two different programs, which has confused the issue..

You posted under the Topic with the title...Software Updater.....which is a standalone Iobit program, but you posted screenshots of Uninstaller.

So I have been trying to help you regarding the Software Updater standalone program instead of the software function in Uninstaller.

So why doesn't it show my remaining programs as up to date? How does it decide which ones to display? It's only displaying four as up to date, which suggests that the other programs are either 1) out of date or 2) not being monitored.

Hi,

Software Updater feature included in IObit Uninstaller doesn't offer updates for all the programs installed on your computer.

There is a database. Only the updates for the programs in our database will be displayed. We will continue to expand the database to support more software.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Aaahhh -- okay. That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying things.

I do not see how that makes sense.

If you read the Product Manual for Iobit Uninstaller, it states clearly that it will update all your programs.

"Software Updater helps you get your important programs up to date easily and efficiently.

Pro users can Update All outdated programs with just 1-click."

Also, according to the Product Manual...

"Install Monitor detects and logs changes made to your system during a program installation, which ensures all changes can be fully restored when the program is no longer needed"

WWhich means that it is quite simple for Iobit Uninstaller to detect the Update file for any installed programme.

I suggest you read the Product Manual

.https://www.iobit.com/product-manuals/iu-help/