Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitored install with reboot

Hi

I can not find in the manual how a monitored install with reboot is done. Can anyone inform me?

Hello,

Programs were logged successfully by Install Monitor will be marked as LOGGED, and you can click LOGGED to view the installation log.

Would you please offer us more details about the issue you are facing now?

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Yes that i know.
      What i mean and wonder about is, just as i wrote, HOW a monitored install that needs a reboot is done. I can not find any option about it where i have to do something. If i restart my Pc after an installation that require reboot, will the program "know" automatically that it should continue to monitor or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
        Hello,

Programs were logged successfully by Install Monitor will be marked as LOGGED, and you can click LOGGED to view the installation log.

Would you please offer us more details about the issue you are facing now?

Thanks,

Hello, any respons?!

Comment

It is the weekend for Iobit, so you will not get a response from them until at least Monday.
          Also your question is very vague, so not easy to answer.
          Uninstall Monitor, does not perform any action during an installation other than to monitor the fact that a program has been installed and where the components
          for the program has been located. It does this so that if you decide to uninstall the program at some time, then it has all the relevant info to ensure
          that all components are removed completely and no remnants are left. Whether the program requires a reboot or not is irrelevant to Uninstall monitor.
          To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by pchb1 View Post

Hello, any respons?!
            Hi,

If you are prompted to restart the computer during the installation progress, please close the prompt and wait for the installation monitoring to complete.
            Then restart your computer manually to make the installation take effect.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi,

If you are prompted to restart the computer during the installation progress, please close the prompt and wait for the installation monitoring to complete.
              Then restart your computer manually to make the installation take effect.

Thanks,

I have done so, but your uninstaller informs me that it has completed the monitoring when the install is done, prior to reboot. After a reboot i do not get any more messages and i can not see any difference in the program regarding it. So there is no info that makes certainty about a "FULL" monitoring. And before a reboot your program says in the gui - LOGGED. So everything indicates a done deal - before the reboot.

So i compared with Soft Organizers uninstaller and it did a much more thorough job when unistalling because of its rebootmonitoring. As far as i could see.

Comment

Hello,

Please further help us confirm whether the program installation was logged successfully.

Can you find the installation log for that program?

Thanks,
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hello,

Please further help us confirm whether the program installation was logged successfully.

Can you find the installation log for that program?

Thanks,
                  I have tried with several programs, same result. No indication from the uninstaller that a reboot installation was monitored. Since you can not give me a straight answer if your program has that capacity or not i have uninstalled it. I will not engage in this any more.

Comment

Working...
                  X