IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unistaller. More like IOBit!!

It all started when I tried to fix a little issue with my computer which annoyed me for a long time but was never that big of a deal to fix it immediately. Today I decided that it was enough and I had to do something about it. The problem was that my computer automatically merged the front headphone jack with the speaker which is plugged in the back. I googled it and found a quick solution. Just change a specific registry key, and you are done. The author of this thread also added that you may have to uninstall the Realtek audio driver. Since it did not work after rebooting I decided to uninstall the driver but could not find it in the windows apps. That's when I decided to try an external uninstaller. From chip.de I downloaded the IOBit Uninstaller. It looked clean and had a 4.7 out of 5 stars rating.