Error 1603 while QuickBooks updation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 1603 while QuickBooks updation

On an ACER Netbook running Win 10 64 bit , attempts to update Quickbooks 2018, lead me to Error 1603 and the update fails.
    QB operates normally, but is slow to open.

I have the same QB running on another ACER (mini desktop) running Win 10-64 with no issue.

In reading the past posts on his erro each problem seems to have a different solution.

What to do with the QB 2018 update ?

Regards,
    Adrian

Is there some issue with an Iobit product, and why have you posted in the Uninstaller forum??
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

You can try any of the below methods to solve the error 1603 while updating your quickbooks

Download the QuickBooks Tools Hub

The QuickBooks Tools Hub helps fix common errors. Important: QuickBooks needs to be closed to use the tool hub.
      1. Download the QuickBooks Tools Hub file. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop).
      2. Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolsHub.exe).
      3. Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
      4. When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tools hub.
      Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool

1. Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
      2. In the tools hub, select Installation Issues.
      3. Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Let the tool run. It can take up to 20 minutes.
      4. When the tool finishes, restart your computer.
      Use Selective Startup to install QuickBooks Desktop

To get around third-party apps that may block the install, like antivirus and antispyware programs, install QuickBooks desktop while in Selective Startup (Safe Mode).

--
      Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Scannan View Post
        Is there some issue with an Iobit product, and why have you posted in the Uninstaller forum??
        Originally posted by Scannan View Post

Yes it is related to iobit uninstaller because i uninstalled it and then i was installing the updated version of qb and i started getting this error.

Comment

It sounds as though Quickbook fragments have been left on your pc after the uninstall.
          Check your program list and see if Quickbook shows up still in the list. If so, remove it.
          Manually delete any Quickbook files and folders still left on your pc.
          Run a search of your drive to find any references to quickbook, and uninstall any you find.
          If you have ASC on your pc, run the Registry cleaner.
          Reinstall Quickbook.
          To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

I have deleted all my quickbooks company files. I`m unable to rebuild it on my QuickBooks Desktop.

Comment

Working...
            X