IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

question about logging

Hello,

some programs have label, which designates, that program was logged. But some programs don't have it. I think it worked even, while program was not running, not sure. I also found iobit service, which is set to automatic, but not running. Than i don't know how program logs it, but some programs had that label. But still some programs weren't logged. Shouldn't this service be running, or program for it to work ?

Hello,

some programs have label, which designates, that program was logged. But some programs don't have it. I think it worked even, while program was not running, not sure. I also found iobit service, which is set to automatic, but not running. Than i don't know how program logs it, but some programs had that label. But still some programs weren't logged. Shouldn't this service be running, or program for it to work ?

Hi,

Programs marked as LOGGED are those whose installations were logged by Install Monitor.

Install Monitor detects and logs changes made to your system during a program installation, which ensures all changes can be fully restored when the program is no longer needed.

For Pro users, new program installation will be detected and logged automatically.

Thanks,

But does service have to be running, or program so logging work ? Please can you answer this question specifically ? I noticed some programs were not logged and some were.

Hi,

Please provide us with programs that were not logged.

Then follow the steps below to send us a log file.

1. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU_logs_YYYYMMDD.log generated on your desktop.

4. Send that file iu_logs_YYYYMMDD.log to us.

Thanks,