IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

User Account Problem :(

Lyon275

When i create a new user account i cant log into it.

When i try to log into new account ( i go to log off ) and there is no displayed account that i created , but it exist in control panel and in local disk C: .

And also there's a strange thing that showing up, there's my old account and "Other User" i dont know what a hell is that. I create an account but it's not displayed when i logoff only mine and "other user" how to fix that ? and how to remove other user thing cuz this never appeared before :shock:

I cant create a new account :(

Sorry for my bad english :sad: Any help is appriciated

When i create a new user account i cant log into it.

When i try to log into new account ( i go to log off ) and there is no displayed account that i created , but it exist in control panel and in local disk C: .

And also there's a strange thing that showing up, there's my old account and "Other User" i dont know what a hell is that. I create an account but it's not displayed when i logoff only mine and "other user" how to fix that ? and how to remove other user thing cuz this never appeared before :shock:

I cant create a new account :(

Sorry for my bad english :sad: Any help is appriciated

Hi Lyon275,

:???: I suggest you something, first, wich is the "Other user", invited or administrator, or a normal account?

I think you should delete the account you created (if haven't data), get into your administrator account and create it again AS ADMINISTRATOR.

Then, like me, you will have the new acc, and the administrator maybe will disapear (or hide just).

If you can't see the adm acc try this. Go Start, Run, Regedit and go this location.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList

When you get into UserList, find Administrator, if it doesn't exist, you may create a new DWORD value, named Administrator, and its decimal value 1.

I hope you solve this! :D Cheers

Hi Lyon275,

:???: I suggest you something, first, wich is the "Other user", invited or administrator, or a normal account?

I think you should delete the account you created (if haven't data), get into your administrator account and create it again AS ADMINISTRATOR.

Then, like me, you will have the new acc, and the administrator maybe will disapear (or hide just).

If you can't see the adm acc try this. Go Start, Run, Regedit and go this location.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList

When you get into UserList, find Administrator, if it doesn't exist, you may create a new DWORD value, named Administrator, and its decimal value 1.

I hope you solve this! :D Cheers

Other user is nothing i click on it nothing happens. There's only mine and "Other User" thing , it's nothing :shock: You click on it nothing happens . But nevermind for that :lol:

Thank you very much for the regedit thing , that solved problem with creating user account , now i'm able to see account that i create and log into it :smile:

Once again TNX :mrgreen:

Archived