IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fear The Unsuspected

Mr Bean

FEAR THE UNSUSPECTED

yesterday I faced it in a form I never expected.!

half a sleep my powder puff about 8 am.

woke me.yes ok patting him on the rump,slowly drag myself up.he now,dancing around my feet.got up we went to the back door looking up at the sky ah h a other day! as he trotted out to the yard,I now followed

walking to the back yard dreamy suddenly faced by a Massive thing. fluxing huge red color dog! Charging, and a creamy one behind it!

my powder puff shot down the side of the house.like a flash,

never seen him move that fast..

now , he now gone and inside the house the dog now HAD stopped Quickly as it saw Me ,turned its attention on me. stopping about 4 or so, feet from me.

Let me tell you something, as he started barking, then growling,my mouth dried up ,my tong felt like a dry rag stuck and swollen to my Mouth,NO SPIT!

JUST all dried up..I saw

my life at a possible end,not the way I expected,to go.Froze on the Spot,THEN CAREFULLY, very slowly moved back,my head now swimming,this thing moved to the side walked away to the back yard,and turned back facing me.FULL ON IN A ATTACKING STANCE BRISTLES UP.As if Deciding Whether to hit on Me I think? it was the age that saved me he seemed a young dog not fully developed AGE WISE, as luck had it. the female was timed ,again my luck..

now standing in a singlet and a pair of track pants bare feet not much

to defend one body! no weapons close by.broom or stick or something.NOT THAT THAT WOULD OF DONE MUCH ANY HOW.

took about 2 or 3 mi-nits or so to edge back to the house WALL,and feel the corner,very slowly,half way bolted , ran for all I was worth. Just made it inside, heard it hit the door,!!!

locked the door then hung on to the basin sink,now my ticker was pumping. heavily and slowly.Thumping.ahh flux it

don't tell Me! and talking to it saying come on behave ,I wobbled to the lounge,picked up the phone,Now get this it Just slid out of my hand!

dropping to the floor.and unable to pick it up as it slid out 3 times.in my attempt to hold it,as if my hands had oil on them no grip ..I did manage to grab it ,cradle it to my chest but the numerical were swimming my mouth now like a rag,DRY no speech Seemed to leave it.

FEAR AFTER BURNERS..working flat chat! now would I drop dead or not the next hurdle? the ticker now pumping hard,and it was painful.

yet my brain conditioned, kept saying concentrate, to the shock my body was not the same,I heard my self talking and call the police,yet sounded wrong. Amazingly the lady understood every thing I blabbed out ...thy did come fairly quickly,and from there took care of the rouges.. but the pain in my chest was all full.as the ticker had to adjust back to normal!

I kept talking to it,saying calm down!

next thing a lot of fuss and someone checking Me out,Very dazed,thy decided to take me to the hospital.SHOCK,thy said and needed watching for a bit..

I was told thy shot the male dog,the female thy got her a few blocks away..

what ever you did you are lucky ! to not be malled or worse! as the police took statements as to what happened ..I believe still looking for the owners.

but seem to think thy were abandoned..Dumped..

one thing contemplating over the event thank god it was me and not a child!!!

Mr Bean.

Hi Mr Bean

Fantastic story!! Were the dogs infected with rabies?

Are there any antidog programs out there :-)

Chain mail perhaps when venturing out? :-)

Glad you made it - must have put quite a strain on the old ticker!

Cheers

solbjerg

FEAR THE UNSUSPECTED

yesterday I faced it in a form I never expected.!

half a sleep my powder puff about 8 am.

woke me.yes ok patting him on the rump,slowly drag myself up.he now,dancing around my feet.got up we went to the back door looking up at the sky ah h a other day! as he trotted out to the yard,I now followed

walking to the back yard dreamy suddenly faced by a Massive thing. fluxing huge red color dog! Charging, and a creamy one behind it!

my powder puff shot down the side of the house.like a flash,

never seen him move that fast..

now , he now gone and inside the house the dog now HAD stopped Quickly as it saw Me ,turned its attention on me. stopping about 4 or so, feet from me.

Let me tell you something, as he started barking, then growling,my mouth dried up ,my tong felt like a dry rag stuck and swollen to my Mouth,NO SPIT!

JUST all dried up..I saw

my life at a possible end,not the way I expected,to go.Froze on the Spot,THEN CAREFULLY, very slowly moved back,my head now swimming,this thing moved to the side walked away to the back yard,and turned back facing me.FULL ON IN A ATTACKING STANCE BRISTLES UP.As if Deciding Whether to hit on Me I think? it was the age that saved me he seemed a young dog not fully developed AGE WISE, as luck had it. the female was timed ,again my luck..

now standing in a singlet and a pair of track pants bare feet not much

to defend one body! no weapons close by.broom or stick or something.NOT THAT THAT WOULD OF DONE MUCH ANY HOW.

took about 2 or 3 mi-nits or so to edge back to the house WALL,and feel the corner,very slowly,half way bolted , ran for all I was worth. Just made it inside, heard it hit the door,!!!

locked the door then hung on to the basin sink,now my ticker was pumping. heavily and slowly.Thumping.ahh flux it

don't tell Me! and talking to it saying come on behave ,I wobbled to the lounge,picked up the phone,Now get this it Just slid out of my hand!

dropping to the floor.and unable to pick it up as it slid out 3 times.in my attempt to hold it,as if my hands had oil on them no grip ..I did manage to grab it ,cradle it to my chest but the numerical were swimming my mouth now like a rag,DRY no speech Seemed to leave it.

FEAR AFTER BURNERS..working flat chat! now would I drop dead or not the next hurdle? the ticker now pumping hard,and it was painful.

yet my brain conditioned, kept saying concentrate, to the shock my body was not the same,I heard my self talking and call the police,yet sounded wrong. Amazingly the lady understood every thing I blabbed out ...thy did come fairly quickly,and from there took care of the rouges.. but the pain in my chest was all full.as the ticker had to adjust back to normal!

I kept talking to it,saying calm down!

next thing a lot of fuss and someone checking Me out,Very dazed,thy decided to take me to the hospital.SHOCK,thy said and needed watching for a bit..

I was told thy shot the male dog,the female thy got her a few blocks away..

what ever you did you are lucky ! to not be malled or worse! as the police took statements as to what happened ..I believe still looking for the owners.

but seem to think thy were abandoned..Dumped..

one thing contemplating over the event thank god it was me and not a child!!!

Mr Bean.

Wow, I wish you speedy recovery from that trauma Mr Bean! :shock:

Because of the location of my home, for a precaution, to stop such kind of an event and similar strangers with 2 feet, I do keep 2 Great Danes (both ~1m at the shoulder.:lol:) in my garden and inside home.

Cheers.

thank you I am home and still trying to cope with the event,one thing I can say its a Adrenalin rush,I experienced only similar when a child.

this sort of thing should never happen,far to many people are ether ,killed or fatly Mutilated,,I have owned many in my time,and always made sure thy were locked up or in my control,the problem is the sudden fear,and what over comes one,is very hard to describe,and after such a event its even worse,as the body now has to adjust back to normal,and this is the dangerous time for older people,I was told. It can kill one in a second,the heart just stops!

I was told,and the pain is unbelieving,as it adjusts back to a normal beat,

The hospital people were so nice and watched over me,it took 6 or so hours to settle to a normal rate,Thy said post something shock or other,makes it run fast and harder,Adrenalin, rush.shock,trauma,and a few other words were Used.AND you do not want to know my words I can tell you in advance!

All I know was at the hight of it its difficult to put in words,or describe, all I know or was thinking thats it,your time has come,Like I said the age MY guess, I do be-leave made the difference,making up its mind,to hit on me,or not.but the stalking from the beast was terrifying,the outburst,its movements,rush forwards and the turn away to the side stalking back and then turn face me again,with slow deliberate movements.and when It rushed at me ,I would near pass out from fear,and took all my will power not to run or do anything but freeze! and hope,Well all I can say it worked this time out.as if a angle was protecting me,Stopping the BEAST! Gide me to my house to safety! like I said and always will say no one should own such a dog,or the like,to many get hurt and even killed.by this sort of beast.

and the children far to many are mailed!! older ones ,are nailed far to many.

this type of killer dog massive what ever crosses should be eradicated .no if or buts.

what the heck would one want to own one I just cant fathom.and the worse thing dump them,Let me tell you you do not stand a hope fending one of!

thy are a robot type thing,any how now its time to settle and its very difficult. at times near cry ,yes cry! why I cannot answer,as I fight it back.

AND no I am not a wimp if any one thinks that.or reads this. its something one can not ex plane! and why this is happening. do not know why myself!

though now getting better.

Mr Bean.

hi dear friend

yes it looked like a (masstive) type cross with pit bull or other.but it was huge,

my estimation a 100 pounder plus..and a head like a cow!~ frigging huge!

not normal for a Dog .it was huge in the front end tapering at the back .red in color .white flecked. not something you see many of.I have seen the odd one

it looked like thy both were bred to pull down pigs I would say..or used for hunting!

not your normal house pet thats for sure!

Mr Bean

thinking about it!

after thinking! and pondering over the event...

As A owner of many different types of dogs over the years Now thinking about it we were very fortunate.no not owning,but that no children of mine were ever bitten.! or hurt.(just pure Luck!) when now thinking about it..perhaps the careful l parenting as well..?

and perhaps the type of dog helped.? or again they were gentle by nature.

towards humans.but now I think more Luck thy were that way.

Do I have a problem with dogs certainly no..love most small breeds,and some larger ones. if one takes pro-cations in there housing.is my point.then not a problem.any wondering mut ,no if or but should be shot on the spot.or destroyed . no if or but.and the owners IF found $ 10,000 --no if or but sound hard? not at all this to cover labor and costs..

Now look at your tv ,at least every week some child is ether killed or mailed

what a child's life worth ?. seems zip all .why to many are hurt.from babies to 10 year old.killed!by wondering muts.all sorts.and or the PET!..lets get that right..

you have a new baby ,stop think about it! whats the risk and do not (please) fool your self our pooch is so cool!! and never hurt our child....its a dog . not a human!! its got a heap of teeth!

or the ones like I faced yesterday! you think on this..

Should Never of Happen luck had it it was I not a child facing this!

and got of OK bar the cost of hospital and ambulance that could of been unnecessary...,and the people involved. the man power better used else where...

and the fact My suffering .all not wanted.or should of happened..in the first place..

now If I had the power to,the reregistration to own one ,no problem $500

a year to cover costing keeping dogs under control...and thing larger than a SAY poodle small medium type..and mean small..$100 a year is Fair..any thing larger you pay full cost...

grase

breeding any type cost you $2000 a time..with permission from your council first in writing and processed, and only 1 time a year.from there all to be vactanated before selling with injected Id numbers.and registered,then the new owner have 2 weeks to register them.or face a heavy find ...no if or but..if failing this then find $600 for ignoring this.and given a 2 week extra period, with warning. if failing that the dog to be taken away and a other penalty of $1000 . Plus costs.Why?

if you are responsible sort you would of avoided that 3 weeks earlier.!

ok now housing them.

all to be kept in kennels, if not attended.and at least 6x4 in size..with a cover one end for shelter.

proper facilitates for there droppings to be used.and kept clean.

any wondering dog found So, a find of $2000 no if or but.and 2 days to collect after notice sent.if not destroyed and cost incurred to to paid..

our face court...

sound hard not hard Enoch ,it cost you the tax payer yesterday over 15,000

and perhaps more?

to take care of me.for the time to recover and the extra people involved.!

that should never of happened in the first place! and a posable death that would of been unnecessary .caused by the attack!

its time for pet owner to realize that owning a pet can be dangerous if neglected..and the irresponsible owner who fluxing dump them.!!!

I say this again it was pure luck I faced it and not a baby child!!

that i am sure of would of been killed!

thats is whats upsetting Me more than it was I that faced it..

YOU THINK ABOUT IT...grase

Mr Bean..

You should be Ashamed, Scaring those poor Dogs, like that! :lol:

Sorry friend Cant see the funny Side of That Comment .

just to let you know thy shot both of them

the male I was told flew the countable at full charge!!!

I dearly Hope you never Face What I did..or even come close...

and your Family ever Come Close to it! god, I do hope ever ..

Mr Bean

Hi Mr Bean,

What our friend Toppack has written is an example of an art in literature.

In my language it is called Tecahül-i arif, art of pretending not to know the well known and create a positive atmosphere with humor from a known, clearly understandable event, disaster.

Perhaps Solbjerg knows the name of the art in English.

My search in the web to get an English synonym resulted in vain.

Perhaps antithesis jokes

So, please do not take it as a sarcasm, but a fine art. :idea:

These are the complicated parts of the languages.

It will not be in the news if a dog bites a human, but it will make a great news if a human bites a dog!

Recently it was in the news here that a boy has ben attacked by a pitbull in a pool, and the boy was hospitilized with serious face wounds.

But, the interesting side was that the boy managed to drawn the dog in the pool, and it made great news in the newspapers and TVs.

All the best and cheers.

In my language it is called Tecahül-i arif, art of pretending not to know the well known and create a positive atmosphere with humor from a known, clearly understandable event, disaster.

In Texas, We Call it JOKING! :roll::lol:

Of course, here in Texas, we Shoot the Complainers and Keep the Dogs. :lol:

Hi to Both of You

"In Texas, We Call it JOKING! "

here we call it a disaster, traumatic.experience.a scarring experience,

one never over comes the rest of there lives. now every time some dog growls even in play the fear that overwhelms one is there for ever!

I have never experienced it like the other day. I think I rather be hit by A train doing 100 miles a hour..

and can understand the funny side of that??.

still depends where one lives..and mentality?

I understand(trying) what you are saying .AND YET CANT,see the funny side of it. there is nothing that comes close to it..

My problem is understanding the funny side of this.A dog or beast tearing ,wanting to,hurt a human ,can not even come close.

try that on the victims that are now dead and there loved ones,or the mortally injured ether inside or outside .try that on a child who been mailed

I wonder if thy understand the funny side perhaps on a woman defaced the rest of her life.child that lost her arm ,perhaps fingers,leg ,part of her scull..

MAKE HER laugh and joke about it.think thy can see it?

but you are right about one thing,shoot them I can see the sense in that ,prevent the beasts ever doing it again.Nial the owners and or a heavy find,make them pay for the damage there pooch caused..

KEEP THEM LOCKED DOWN WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN ATTENDANCE<

CAGE THEM UP!! watch you babies carefully when any dog is in 10 feet of them.be very watch-full..if thy close in to 2 foot shoot the fluxters.No if or BUT! and no reason needed for doing so, its time people woke up thy are beasts .not your brother or sister.or mum or dad! thy are dogs! with a heap of teeth! when taking one on a walk be sure thy are mussel-ed ,and on a leash within 3 feet of you.keep them away from people or children.!!

should not happen if people were more responsible..

MY begging to you the owner thinking to rid hes /her beast!

do it properly.

THINK before you abandon a dangerous animal and turn it lose in the community?

by the way there is a court case of a owner BEAST,that killed a child,he is seeing the funny side 10 years (you think) to ponder over it and laugh in a box!

if I was the judge it be 50 years! and see the funny side of it you think??

no that is also a sad thing. its a ALL round tragedy!

VICTIM AND OR OWNER.

from now on, I will alway have a weapon when going out side.

Mr Bean

Hi Toppack

I see you comment as a self-depreciating convoluted ironic joke

By the way Texas holds about 35 people per square kilometer - how many dogs? :-)

No complainers left in Texas? Comes as a surprise to me :-)

In Denmark there are about 125/km² of people - my guess is around 50/km² of dogs, but what we really have many of are pigs (four-legged kind) I think about 700/km²

So counting all people and domestic animals I think we must be one of the most densely populated areas of the world.

Keeping animals/dogs places a heavy responsibility on the keeper, which in my experience is not always taken serious enough.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

Back in 1970 I spent a weekend in a summerhouse belonging to a colleague and his wife. Saturday morning I awoke very early and went into the grounds with a scythe to tidy up a bit. After this was done my hosts still hadn't awokened so I went for a stroll on the beach.

As I walked there I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned - It was a doberman that came at me from behind at an angle of 30° quite silently.

My yelling stopped the attack and I then very slowly went backwards until the dog lost interest.

But I was very angry - and had I carried the scythe with me I would have killed the dog.

In Texas, We Call it JOKING! :roll::lol:

Of course, here in Texas, we Shoot the Complainers and Keep the Dogs. :lol:

Hi Toppack

By the way Texas holds about 35 people per square kilometer - how many dogs? :-)

No complainers left in Texas? Comes as a surprise to me :-)

Yes, the Horse is No-longer Number-one in Texas, seems like everyone here has their Puppy-pets. :shock::-D

We force all Complainers and Dog-killers to Immigrate to Mexico. :wink:

Since the Feds won't let us shoot them anymore. :lol:

Hi Toppack

No wonder that Mexicans are fleeing the other way to get away from all the dog-killers and complainers :-)

I once helped a Texan lady on how to pronounce the Norwegian name she had chosen for her colt.

So there are still some horses left in Texas amidst the multitude of dogs :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, the Horse is No-longer Number-one in Texas, seems like everyone here has their Puppy-pets. :shock::-D

We force all Complainers and Dog-killers to Immigrate to Mexico. :wink:

Since the Feds won't let us shoot them anymore. :lol:

ok my last comment on all of this,It was my intention to draw Attention to the experience,and wake up a few,who still think,or care less?

now we have a joker as well who to me sees a funny side of this??

I still cannot see any..and tried to..and point taken ,but Just can not

AS

to the biting beasts,we have As Pets,and not properly house them securely,I bet many reading have been bitten or Maced,or attacked,worried held up,stalked by a Beast,I did read over half million+of you!and many gone forever..! in your country the USA alone.had no idea! it is So ramped..

ladies and gents a self test

NOW DO THIS SELF TEST.

I want you the reader to hold your arm feel the soft skin that covers the inners.just rest your hand on your arm,pay attention to the life there in.feel it? GO ON try it.

next

run your hand up and down gently FROM your hand up your arm.to the shoulder.

very slowly resting now and then Feel the life? YES!

Next

rest your hand on your belly and slowly to your chest leave it there a moment..feel the life? machine ticking?

and you who have babies Do that feel the soft tender life and warmth.

you gave it.

yes ah-go Ahead joke about it

have a good giggle..THEN STOP!

now you think about it.BEING SHREDDED FROM YOUR BEING!

OR your BABY TORN APART

I want to thank you for reading this post.and In the hope it may wake a few up.even if only 1 attack is prevented what a huge step forwards!

and talk to others .it may also help??

MR BEAN

PS thank you for allowing the post and my experience..we are almost back to being good..though still touchy when walking in my property.expect

it to go .now carry a weapon,feel a bit more self assured..

Hi enoskype

I remember one case in Denmark years ago.

A man was attacked by a dog, it wasn't a big dog so he was able to hold it and then he bit it in its ear. The man suffered some bites too but was accused of having used exessive force and biting the dog.

He was fined.

The "be kind to dogs" crowd won that round :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Mr Bean,

My search in the web to get an English synonym resulted in vain.

Perhaps antithesis jokes

So, please do not take it as a sarcasm, but a fine art. :idea:

These are the complicated parts of the languages.

It will not be in the news if a dog bites a human, but it will make a great news if a human bites a dog!

Recently it was in the news here that a boy has ben attacked by a pitbull in a pool, and the boy was hospitilized with serious face wounds.

But, the interesting side was that the boy managed to drawn the dog in the pool, and it made great news in the newspapers and TVs.

All the best and cheers.

To 'Laff' about Fear, Pain and Death, is a good way to keep from Crying about it.

(I learned that lesson in VietNam, at age 21) :cry:

If you constantly 'Fear the Unexpected' you can not Deal with it Properly, when it happens.

I prefer to 'Be Prepared for the Unexpected' instead. ;-)

All animals can sense Fear, so keep it Calm and Cool.

Sorry about that, even that statement is Too Serious for me, :shock:

I won't let it happen again. :lol:

If you constantly 'Fear the Unexpected' you can not Deal with it Properly, when it happens.

I prefer to 'Be Prepared for the Unexpected' instead.

well said

and I agree .but It was a bit of a shock in ones own yard and not something you would expect. things time changes one we all been there ,and back

every one reacts in different ways,so you are not a young man,as I first was thinking.you also had your share,and some!

no offense taken,trying to make lite of it,now I am smiling as well,no I see the funny side to life,but when the trauma took place there was nothing to laugh at .OK my luck this time it was I not a youngster.

I handle it very well,its the old body that bucked up.I was rather sup prized the way it reacted.

not easy getting old is it!

we talked about it and yes now laugh as you and many Do even when experiencing the fears,one had to live with,but certainly could of done with out..

and come out of it smiling.good attitude !!

at the time you did post problem a bit to soon.to crack funny's.

Mr Bean

Since I've learned what is 'Really Important'. (that made me smile)))

hi again...

Yes we all have different ideas what that may be, you think.

probably what your state and country is know for "freedom" to be able to live in peace,and do almost any thing as one wants ,with in reason,(laws) wonderful thing.

I have always wondered and marveled. what that be like living in your country, as it has so many lovely places from what I have read about and heard of. and able to see that for my self.

whats important,to a person?

the only thing I always felt, to be able to live my life to the end .in a way that I would easily be able to depart from It, and have no fear in doing So.

in the knowledge

I was fortunate to of lived.the freedom I experienced.and contributed a tiny bit to that.in how I lived it and passed on.

personally:

I would tho prefer It,to leave this earth in a peaceful manner? A man that lived it well.

but then one could always find A high mountain strip down to ones jocks, take a ruining leap and fly,experience this??

after trying,

the lord asks, why ?

I answer, just wanted to know how it felt.and then say look lord there are many laughing about it.

Mr Bean

Hi

Time waits for no man

We usually measure it in days

We pass the 2 billion (us) seconds in our 64 year

Global life expectancy is currently 67 years

In Angola 40, in Afghanistan 45.

Some reach the 3 billion seconds (us) 96 years

I don't remember all the seconds :-) only a few :-)

Right now the cherry blossoms are blooming outside my window, and makes me think about beauty and life.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s.

"Always look on the bright side of life" (Life of Brian)

(Yin yang)

The turning of the wheel

where life and death are spinning

the eternal spiel

some wonder who is winning.

Staring death in the face

the moment we are born

living life with averted gaze

trying not to be forlorn?

Since I've learned what is 'Really Important'. (that made me smile)))

hi again...

Yes we all have different ideas what that may be, you think.

probably what your state and country is know for "freedom" to be able to live in peace,and do almost any thing as one wants ,with in reason,(laws) wonderful thing.

I have always wondered and marveled. what that be like living in your country, as it has so many lovely places from what I have read about and heard of. and able to see that for my self.

whats important,to a person?

the only thing I always felt, to be able to live my life to the end .in a way that I would easily be able to depart from It, and have no fear in doing So.

in the knowledge

I was fortunate to of lived.the freedom I experienced.and contributed a tiny bit to that.in how I lived it and passed on.

personally:

I would tho prefer It,to leave this earth in a peaceful manner? A man that lived it well.

but then one could always find A high mountain strip down to ones jocks, take a ruining leap and fly,experience this??

after trying,

the lord asks, why ?

I answer, just wanted to know how it felt.and then say look lord there are many laughing about it.

Mr Bean

grounds with a scythe to tidy up a bit

what is this? a Axe ?or similar? ,dear me you to .and So lucky not to be hurt!

and the instinct to be calm I thank you for sharing this.be leave it when I say that

This is deeply appreciated,make me feel not Just one of,perhaps now not sorry I posted the experience,and allow my emotes to fly.My weakness some times stupidness,the anger I felt this could be trust upon the innocent.any one old or young any one(victim)

unfortunately the last year or so attacks, jumped by 200% to the normal norm,people dumping there Dogs,as I just found out thy are cracking down on dangerous dogs.

and the keeping of them.The cost being the No1 reason,and the enforced housing,keeping a hunting type dog! and or large type killer breed(know for that) dog.

I was talking to A friend, Who is a ranger working for the county,he said that he shot over 12 this year alone ,Killing Live stock!! roaming in the farming areas,and saying he never seen so many until the last year when to now,thy councils,made it law. in the keeping of this sort of classed beast.saying people just dump them in the bush..to wonder. and hunger turn them into live stock killers.mostly maim them up to 4+ or more every night

sheep mostly but also cows.that are left torn apart.!

and the sad thing being Most of them No eaten! he told me.

Mr bean

ps:Please, no jokes thank you))))) not funny at all

Archived