IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sellers and the way thy go about it!

Mr Bean

here is a little story

believe it..vacuum seller come to the door a good looking young lady,introduced her self

ok cut it shorter. after the demo ran it over the couch. and arm chairs,then walked to the vacuum ,the wife staring at me As she took out the filter thing(pad) not a word from ether of us,she(wife) now almost teary!

the young girl walk to me showing the pad.she pointed out to 7 dead fleas!,now my wife if she could wanted the floor to open and swallow her,she had tears in her eyes from the shock!embarrassment, even I was rather stunned.

then a other demo she did the couch,and sure, more fleas!now in my mind time to call the pest people, looking at my puppy.rater disgusted,at the time only 6 mouths old rather thinking

Flea bag! price of the vacuum $1500 with extras, look A real spacey type of thing, I said to the young girl .just a tick and walked my wife to the hallway,she was all for getting the vacuum,as we were So upset.she pointed out that it was that powerful it would suck up any fer-man!and flees! nice clever touch? nearly worked ..do not ask me were that load came from,but

as OUR LUCK HAD it, happens my eldest girl walk in.saw the young lady and suddenly got upset.told here to leave! then ferry her out, showed her the Door we were rather stunned,as she came back in ,you got fleas to uh! how many you have dad? glaring at me, yeah, last week I had a demo Pearson found 15 in my house,DAD!????

you nearly got coned .

my friend cot coped and paid up for one,and my one I got from you is better.!

bet it was on a special to boot? 150 of the price..then grabbing her gave her a hug she will always remember!! think I near broke her rib..

Mr bean

ps any one got similar story? please tell us..

why the post .its about getting roped in..

Archived