IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am back from the BORG!

defrag

OMG, I nearly forgot that I had an account here, and after 2 years and 4 months I have finally logged on again! I would bet 100 bucks that none here remember me, Lots have changed in the 2 years, and the forums seem to have changed from discuz to vbulletin(??) and become much more active,

recently I am hanging out on the xgen forums as luo_andrew, and on the Ben Olding game forums as Luo, any of u that have accounts there pm me,(i remember I had a account on Kong too, but I can't recall at the moment)

I guess this would be my last post in a long time on this forum, kinda sad to say that, but any of you that wish to contact me can do so at luo_andrew AT yahoo.com.

Bye :D. \(^o^)/

OMG, I nearly forgot that I had an account here, and after 2 years and 4 months I have finally logged on again! I would bet 100 bucks that none here remember me, Lots have changed in the 2 years, and the forums seem to have changed from discuz to vbulletin(??) and become much more active,

recently I am hanging out on the xgen forums as luo_andrew, and on the Ben Olding game forums as Luo, any of u that have accounts there pm me,(i remember I had a account on Kong too, but I can't recall at the moment)

I guess this would be my last post in a long time on this forum, kinda sad to say that, but any of you that wish to contact me can do so at luo_andrew AT yahoo.com.

Bye :D. \(^o^)/

Hi defrag, nice to see you again here.

I do remember your javascript for IObit!!! And myself asking you for the correction. :oops::lol::lol:

You owe me 100 bucks....

Cheers.

Hi Mr Bean

The punt is that he kick (in soccer) or the flat-bottomed boat or a wager or the bottom of a bottle where the glass blower's pipe was attached while the bottle was being formed by blowing the glass blower's pipe?

And what does MWAA stand for?

Thanks

solbjerg

want to punt with I MWAA you don't see a cent?

Mr Bean

The wife and I roared with laughter when reading the post.

quick witty answer,You posted ,made us laugh. Punt(wager) MwAA (a expression of ( I ,or me) punt,punting, also used in fun.

slang used for bet,on a horse,or the above.A old expression not used Munch now days,by the young ones.

Mr Bean

Urban Dictionary

Dying giraffe: "mwaa"

The sound made by a dying giraffe. Originates from the South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. :lol::lol:

Hey Mr Bean, why don't (punt with you MwAA) the original poster? :-P:-P

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Thanks for that information :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Dying giraffe: "mwaa"

The sound made by a dying giraffe. Originates from the South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. :lol::lol:

Hey Mr Bean, why don't (punt you MwAA) with the original poster? :-P:-P

Cheers.

"Hey Mr Bean, why don't (punt with you MwAA) the original poster?"

do not think he would understand the funny side. still, he may Always look at the pun side of life you think?

and where did that come from? (hippy's?) thy had way of talking, of there own,Always had problems understanding, one, tho used to enjoy it when spoken. always sounded half whacked!

I always suspected, that thy be stoned, that did that.using the Good stuff!

Mr Bean

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...