IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Job = New Computer!

cmjf0013

I am in the process of getting a new job after months of being depressed having been fired for the weirdest reason I have ever heard about, well, I'm in the process of getting a new one, I have been looking HARD! I'm so close!

MY computer is a, well, I am very attached to her, shes old, grouchy, somewhat reliable and, well, back in her day, she was VERY sexy, now shes uglier than my X girlfriend, has more dents than her car and is WAY more aggravating than her, well, ok, maybe shes not AS bad as my X, but shes still pretty bad (I HATE MY PSYCHO EX!!:evil:) BUT the story about her goes like this, I have cleaned her up, I have worked out kinks that she has had since I abused her (not on purpose, I didn't drop her alot on purpose!) And I have also relied on her for several things, I have no tv, game, or life really, so I'm very attached to my computer, I call her frankie, short for Frankenstein haha, because she should be dead, her drives out, hard drives full and I'm beginning to think might have lost its edge, and her fans going out, so shes running hotter than she should, but I'm going to upgrade, problem is, I don't know much about computers, I am really interested in doing research about new computers, I'm looking for the job, first thing I'm getting is a gaming computer...

WHAT is the price range I'm looking for, I want to play like crysis 3 high AND record for my youtube channel?

WHAT is the specs I should look for?

WHAT operating system is best?

Whats best, xp, vista, windows 7? and what else is there? whats best to get?

WHY are the smiley faces on the right side of my screen staring at me?

and last but not least

WHAT programs should I get for the new computer (anti virus and IObit programs that would be usefull)?

I am really looking forward to this, and I am also going to copy EVERYTHING down on paper so I can look, and I am looking for just a computer, I can't build one, I'm not sure I could do it safely, I have not go the experience for that.

thanks! CJ Fischer

http://reviews.cnet.com/2719-7963_7-259-1.html

CJ

Above link though slightly dated should provide you with good basic information. Everybody's opinion is going to be different so that final decision is going to be yours and yours alone. Links provided to suggested machines (right side of page) are current as of this month.

Hope this helps.

A.T.

thank you so much, I am going to check into this right now, I have been so pumped for this lol, I am gona get hired soon, I call them tomorrow :>

Archived