IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Operating System

dv8cowboy

Maybe I'm going off the deep end here with this one,BUT I think IObit can build a leaner,meaner,more efficient and faster OS than Microsoft or the one Google is coming out with.Thoughts? :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

Say yes if you think IObit has the expertise to develop a great OS!

OR

No if you don't think IObit could pull it off.

(Personal bitch about the five minute cutoff for doing a poll! Sometimes wording is VERY important and that may take some longer than a bloody five effing minutes!!) Now I feel some better! :twisted:

dv8cowboy

I absolutely understand your frustration. However you must understand that there are many OS's out there that are waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy beter than ms. Sadly they have absolute control ofthe markret. Even if Iobit could develop an OS...there is no way that MS would allow it on the market. Sadly, until goverments find the courage to take the big players on, we will never see the good OS's on the market.

Focus!

There is a huge difference between creating an OS and an application.

MS dominates the home PC market. Even Linux has very limited support.

I would love it if all youse folks answered and focused on my original (first) post! :mrgreen:

Lots of hemming and hawing going on without dealing with the MAIN query! :lol:

-Cowboy

Focus????

Here is my direct answer to your question Cowboy.

With today's configuration of IObit, it is not possible for them to create a competing OS in the world.

On the other hand, with the innovative sprit of the owners and technical sources at IObit's location, it is possible that IObit can create an OS. It needs tremendous amount of owner's equity and credit though.

A more focused answer of YES or NO can be misunderstood!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

BTW, masterblaster gave you the probable focused answer. :wink:

Cheers.

I would love it if all youse folks answered and focused on my original (first) post! :mrgreen:

Lots of hemming and hawing going on without dealing with the MAIN query! :lol:

-Cowboy

I don't understand the point of your question. Are we supposed to "guess" if Iobit can do it?

Guessing at that answer makes no sense to me. An OS and an application are two completely different things. MS dominates the OS market. 3rd part applications would not support a upstart OS.

Archived