IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Going to take a chance!

donetao

Hi! It's been awhile. I didn't see many old friends still around. I'm not doing real well and I wanted to wish some very old friends the best this old life can give you. I have really messed things up sense my first forum(IObit). I have learned a lot, but still get myself in trouble a lot. I hope you know who I am, as I can't revile that, as I may want to return some day and do this again.

God bless you old friends. I'll see you on the other side. GB.

Come see me.

[removed]

Hello there mate! Please post AGAIN Gary where you are from!!

Hi I'm from Oklahoma. I live in a retirement village where I help seniors for free with their computers and printers. I never charge. I'm very old and I love helping seniors with issues. I live at Golden Oaks!:-)

Sorry didn't realize I was advertising. Just posting where I live. It is a Christian retirement village 400+ residents. We have a great black bass and crapie lake on campus

• 1 year later...

Hey Hey! I hope everyone is well on IObit!! My wife just leased her farm for gas and oil. She also has three huge wind turbines that bring us a very nice income.

We have been blessed financially. We are doing well in our old age. The forum has really changed. Looking good!!

Archived