IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Aruba or Aerohive?

Tonya Emerson

Does anybody here have any experience with either Aruba or Aerohive? Our company needs a wireless infrastructure with about 120 AP's. We already got a quote from them and Aruba is expensive compared to Aerohive. We've also heard lots of good things about Aerohive's controller-less. We're leaning towards Aerohive since it's cheaper and has better reviews but we don't want to tick Aruba off the list yet.

Any advice please? Thank you.

I am not really familiar with these technicalities but I have read an evaluation of Aruba and Aerohive and the result was in favor of Aerohive. Evaluation states that Aerohive had an easier setup and it has a no controller solution which is their trademark.

I think both products are unrelated to Iobit. 1.gif

@grundertyne

No one suggested that these products are related to Iobit. The Topic is posted in the Lounge sections, where users can discuss issues unrelated to Iobit.

Please read Topics carefully before posting to avoid pointless comments.

I am not really familiar with these technicalities but I have read an evaluation of Aruba and Aerohive and the result was in favor of Aerohive. Evaluation states that Aerohive had an easier setup and it has a no controller solution which is their trademark.

Exactly. That's why we're thinking about choosing Aerohive. We're specially impressed with their OS.

IObit Products Free Download- IObit

• 4 weeks later...

Archived