IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Status for whatsapp and facebook

isabelpc

I apologize if it is not the correct section for this post. First of all say that I like iobit products. But this post is something off topic to release our stress and share our thoughts with all the friends of the community.

I am multilanguage, I speak Spanish and English and therefore, I have noticed that English people do not talk much about this subject which is very funny. This time I want to talk about the states that are shared in the profile of social networks like whatsapp and instagram and even facebook. They can be of love, friendship, motivation or gratitude. Which I like a lot. I would like each of us to share their sentences to raise the motivation to the maximum for the members of community. Normally I read, status for facebook because it is my social network where I have more friends, and many times they ask me where I get the phrases from.

Here I leave them and I hope yours:

" Men else unable to think for themselves, do not think at all"

" Life is very simple, but we insist on making it difficult."

" I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and if you leave me, I will always love you, my heart"

" I never fear for nothing, but to you that I love you so much, I tremble with every glance. "

Thank you for reading.

• 3 years later...
On 12/25/2017 at 9:26 AM, isabelpc said:

I apologize if it is not the correct section for this post. First of all say that I like iobit products. But this post is something off topic to release our stress and share our thoughts with all the friends of the community.

I am multilanguage, I speak Spanish and English and therefore, I have noticed that English people do not talk much about this subject which is very funny. This time I want to talk about the states that are shared in the profile of social networks like whatsapp plus and instagram and even facebook. They can be of love, friendship, motivation or gratitude. Which I like a lot. I would like each of us to share their sentences to raise the motivation to the maximum for the members of community. Normally I read, status for facebook because it is my social network where I have more friends, and many times they ask me where I get the phrases from.

Here I leave them and I hope yours:

" Men else unable to think for themselves, do not think at all"

" Life is very simple, but we insist on making it difficult."

" I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and if you leave me, I will always love you, my heart"

" I never fear for nothing, but to you that I love you so much, I tremble with every glance. "

Thank you for reading.

That's some professional quality content right here. Thank you for sharing. These are great. I really like the visual style of a conversation. I have a tip though. If these status could be compiled into a 30 sec GIF it would be easier to share and view. If it exceeds 30 sec limit it can broken into multiple clips.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 6:37 AM, Danish said:

Open WhatsApp. Tap Status. You have two sharing options based on if you want to share a new or old status update: Share new status update: Under My status, tap Share to Facebook Story.

It is all good until the moment when you understand that you cannot share your status in whatsapp just because you do not receive a sms code.  I am spanish as well as an OP but apparently the problem is in the whatsapp or a telephone number, idk. At least that's what happened to me when I changed my phone (the model) and I needed to register in WhatsApp once again. Thank god we have the internet and articles https://grizzlysms.com/blog/whatsapp-ne-prihodit-sms-s-kodom-chto-delat that answer questions like "What to do if WhatsApp doesn't send SMS code?".

When I finally registered my account a week ago, I have already changed couple of status posts. 
I prefer to use statuses that I create myself. Here are some of them:
1) "If I would be a word, I would be a truth". 

2) "Everyone is around you. But sometimes you need to be alone to understand who wants to stay with you".

3) "We can write our stories. We can write our destiny".