IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Contacting Iobit

Pendaws

I have tried to find an email address to be able to contact your company. All I can find is a feedback form, not much help.

I wanted to find out some information on a programme I have purchased from you and was hoping to get some help

that I don't want to expose on a forum so, IS there an Email address I can send a query to?

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I found (after several days searching) that IObit has billed me for $42 on a credit card less than a year old. I suspect this is part of the Kroger hack I was informed about, by Kroger, within the past year.   I have no IObit products installed on this PC nor have I received any emails regarding products or services or purchases from you.  I'll have to cancel the card, of course, and will do so ASAP. Don't know what else to say, but I can give details(few) on the transaction as far as I know them. 

Ouch. I am so sorry to live in such interesting times.

Thanks,

Sage

• 4 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 5:07 AM, Justgothacked said:

I found (after several days searching) that IObit has billed me for $42 on a credit card less than a year old. I suspect this is part of the Kroger hack I was informed about, by Kroger, within the past year.   I have no IObit products installed on this PC nor have I received any emails regarding products or services or purchases from you.  I'll have to cancel the card, of course, and will do so ASAP. Don't know what else to say, but I can give details(few) on the transaction as far as I know them. 

Ouch. I am so sorry to live in such interesting times.

Thanks,

Sage

https://www.iobit.com/en/refund.php

• 2 months later...

I can not contact any kind of customer service. I tried on line and it never contacted, tried a few numbers and no were any good. It states my AC Ultimate expired. I just bought a Bundle less then a year ago. I can go to Free version but I would like to have what I paid for but I can not get hold of any kind of customer service. I have been using products for 5 years or so. I am at a loss as to  or what to contact customer service wise.

2 hours ago, RobinL1962 said:

I can not contact any kind of customer service. I tried on line and it never contacted, tried a few numbers and no were any good. It states my AC Ultimate expired. I just bought a Bundle less then a year ago. I can go to Free version but I would like to have what I paid for but I can not get hold of any kind of customer service. I have been using products for 5 years or so. I am at a loss as to  or what to contact customer service wise.

https://forums.iobit.com/topic/19335-solutions-to-license-purchasingpayment-renewal-issues/#comment-118728