Problems with office 365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with office 365

There are lot of people who still use windows 7 including me and office 365 is not working in my OS, the Requirements and Features of Microsoft Office does state that office 2016 is pretty much supported for windows 7 but I do not know why it is crashing in my OS.
    To know the Requirements and Features of Microsoft Office check this page and choose what to install and will it support in your system or not...

If you still want to use Windows 7 in your system you can do it by using Windows virtual desktop. WVD officially supports Windows 7, therefore you can still receive the updates for drivers.
    I hope this information helps.
    Regards,
    Lewis

Comment

Yes, Microsoft has officially ended support for Windows 7 but there is another alternative option of Windows 7 extended support which will provide updates for next 3 years.

Comment

I think Windows 7 will work with Microsoft Office 2016 and earlier versions of Office. Even the latest Office 365 for Windows works with Windows 7. Only Office 2019 for Windows is specifically Windows 10 only.

Comment

Working...
        X