IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am a fan of games

Mr Bean

as I am a fan of games mostly non violent..

I love F1 having ,2010 version...best Graffs made so far very detailed

and very accurate ...even the people move about in the stadiums and fields..

the de-tale amazing ..

chasing a Icons (cars) around the screen.

at least 1 full race 3 or 4 time a week. best placing so far was 5th..Monza track....

and also have trains 111

plus many strata games..

I wonder How Many here(oldies) play games on there system?

Mr Bean...

Hi Mr. Bean!

I was a big Asteroids player in my day (late 70's). This version will give you the concept... This version is the same but will give you a better view of whats coming so you can blow it up! use the space bar to shoot and the direction arrows to spin and thrust... [shift] is the hyperspace button!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Mr Bean

I mostly only play Chess, - but not online as it there is by clock/time - and I don't like that.

Many other games are also speed related - and that does not appeal to me.

So all in all I play very little games on the computer - I usually find something more interesting for me to do.

Cheers

solbjerg

as I am a fan of games mostly non violent..

I love F1 having ,2010 version...best Graffs made so far very detailed

and very accurate ...even the people move about in the stadiums and fields..

the de-tale amazing ..

chasing a Icons (cars) around the screen.

at least 1 full race 3 or 4 time a week. best placing so far was 5th..Monza track....

and also have trains 111

plus many strata games..

I wonder How Many here(oldies) play games on there system?

Mr Bean...

• 2 weeks later...

I like Fallout3 best. Fallout 3 is really interesting game. Experience all the design and sounds of aces New Vegas at < Link removed >, Explore the betraying wastes of the Great Southwest from the assurance and abundance of your actual own vault: Meet new people, accost alarming creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech ammunition as you accomplish a name for yourself on a blood-tingling new adventure beyond the Mojave wasteland. Learn more browser mmo < Link removed >

Hi Mr Bean

Thanks for the link.

But I already have a small free program called Chesspad less than 1 Mb in size and that actually is suffient for my needs now.

I started years ago - in 1995 1996 I think with Chessmaster 5000 which I bought. I liked that program but the company has since made it too filled with a lot of stuff you don't need and in an effort to let only buying customers play using the program they have set it up so that even if you buy the program you have to play while the cd is inserted.

The last chessmaster I bought was version 7000 - this still works but has to be played through the cd. So I often just use the Chesspad program.

The highest rating I recieved there (chessmaster) was 1800, now I think my level is more like 1600

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I once made my own computer chessboard and all the pieces and have used that a couple of times in correspondance chess with a couple of my friend. We sent the settings back and forth by e-mail

http://soft.udm4.com/downloading/chess_game_offline/

for the ones who like chess --free download and play the computer...

if any one nows of a graphically Better one please post it ...

but no scamming or adds thanks.

Mr Bean

for my xp system not a problem running the ones I have it was win 7 and I stopped playing it but then as the post came up, I decided to look for one for win 7..

yes now am able to play again (armature that I am get beaten 97% of the time )

but love it..!

Mr Bean

• 1 month later...

Archived