IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

video/sound player

ok, I have been looking online for a good video player, something that can play mp4 files as awell, I looked at my default system (windows media player) I redownloaded the latest version (10 or 11, not sure) but I still can't get it to play some movie files I have, there in mp4 format, and I know that I should be able to play them problem IS, they won't play, any ideas what program I can use? thanks, all the best

I use Windows-media-player

but if I encounter a video file it will not run I use 'YTD Downloader & Converter'

to convert it to a format WMP will run.

If YTD can not Convert it then it is probably corrupted.

There are Many versions of the MP4 format, PSP-video, Ipad, Iphone, etc. ,

and I think WMP only does the PSP,

but I'm not sure about that since I don't use the Ipad and Iphone or other versions.

The Basic free version of YTD will do Conversions.

Download YTD here:

http://www.trialpay.com/checkout/?c=82754a7&tid=9ahJJO9

ok, I have been looking online for a good video player, something that can play mp4 files as awell, I looked at my default system (windows media player) I redownloaded the latest version (10 or 11, not sure) but I still can't get it to play some movie files I have, there in mp4 format, and I know that I should be able to play them problem IS, they won't play, any ideas what program I can use? thanks, all the best

BS Player is THE BEST :smile:

It can play every video and audio files tnx to ability to download latest codecs

I love it :lol: Cant live without it xDD :lol:

You can download it here for free :

http://www.bsplayer.com/

Cheers :smile:

• 6 years later...