IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Error with fingerprint (Samsung Galaxy S5)

Riccardo

on my samsung galaxyS5 I use to logon with fingerprint. My finger was a little wet so I missed the fingerprint 5 times. I saw a message like "the fingerprint was wrong for 5 times: wait 30 seconds to try again" but after 30 seconds my screen changed, not giving me anymore possibility to try my finger print, but only to enter a password, which I don't remember (never used it). I tried 10 wrong passwords (see: Passwords, not fingerprint) and I received a message like "the fingerprint was wrong for 10 times: wait 30 seconds to try again" !!! And, after that, "the fingerprint was wrong for 15 times: wait 30 seconds to try again", and so on.

There is no way to enter my fingerprint !! And now????

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Riccardo, what Iobit product do you have installed here? Not sure but I don't think that Iobit has a fingerprint software. 1.gif

fuzzler

Please note that the op's post is in the Other Software Programs. Which means it has nothing to do with Iobit products, The OP is hoping one of the forum users can help. Please read the screens carefully before posting.

Archived