IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOTransfer - iOS File Transfer Tool from IObit partner

Jessica123

For anyone who are looking for the easiest way to transfer photo or songs from iPhone to computer or computer to iPhone, I highly recommend IOTransfer.

IOTransfer (http://www.iotransfer.net/) is considered as one of the best iOS file transfer and management tool available on both Windows and Mac system.

It offers an effective solution for transferring photos, music, videos, apps, voice memos and etc. across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and computer.

IOTransfer – Free iOS File (Photos/Music/Videos…) Transfer & iPhone/iPad/iPod Management Tool for PC & Mac

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
For anyone who are looking for the easiest way to transfer photo or songs from iPhone to computer or computer to iPhone, I highly recommend IOTransfer.

IOTransfer (http://www.iotransfer.net/) is considered as one of the best iOS file transfer and management tool available on both Windows and Mac system.

It offers an effective solution for transferring photos, music, videos, apps, voice memos and etc. across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and computer.

Hi! Thanks for this! I also use AirMore to transfer pictures and music from my iPhone to computer and vice-versa. It does not require installing additional software on your computer nor USB cable. All you need is a working browser and the mobile app which you can download for free. Check it out. It's a good phone manager actually

• 3 months later...

Hi! Thanks for this! I also use AirMore to transfer pictures and music from my iPhone to computer and vice-versa. It does not require installing additional software on your computer nor USB cable. All you need is a working browser and the mobile app which you can download for free. Check it out. It's a good phone manager actually

https://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-contacts-from-iphone-to-android-phone.html

Nowadays, mobile phone compatibility is very important to us , I'm just interested in iPhone transfer . how to connect the iPhone and Android to transfer files ?

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

IOTransfer 2.1 is updated to version 2.1.0.5272

IOTransfer 2.1 from partner of IObit is available to download from https://www.iotransfer.net/index.php .

IOTransfer 2 - Your Best Solution for iDevice Data Backup

'One-click to PC' easily transfer and backup files on iOS devices to PC. Manage center displays all the photos, songs, videos, contacts, podcasts, eBooks and voice memos in detail, in which you can transfer any of them to computer in bulk. The contents on your iDevices will be safely backed up on hard drive with easy access and restore.

What's New:

V2.1

+ Supported adding and editing contacts

+ Supported iOS 11's HEIC image format

+ Newly supported converting iOS device's HEIC image format to JPG for your computer

+ Newly supported downloading videos from Facebook and Twitter

* Fix the occasional failure of downloading online videos from YouTube, AOL, and other sites

* Improved Photos to fix the occasional failure of loading Camera Roll photos

* Optimized photo thumbnail preview to display photos in correct direction and image size

* Optimized Home to display your iOS device’s battery usage in real time

* Add new languages-German and Japanese

* Improved UI design

* Fixed all known bugs

V2.0

+ New Online Video Downloader to download videos from 100+ websites including Instagram, YouTube to PC, iPhone & iPad

+ New iOS Cleaner to remove kinds of junk files and free up more storage space on iOS devices

+ Newly supported Contacts management to manage, backup & restore contacts between iOS devices and PC

+ New & Modern UI brings more friendly and easy-to-use user experience

+ Improved 1-click solution to rapidly transfer photos, music, videos and contacts from iOS device to PC

+ Supported displaying more detailed information about the connected iOS device

+ Supported 15 languages

* More can be discovered by you

Cheers.

Archived