IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free tool for ios device

vfunbox

• 2 weeks later...

Nice shaing. Want to backup data from iOS devices to computer? Want to import files from computer to your iOS devices? Pro iOS Assistant tool helps us do that easily. With its help, we can easily transfer data, like music, contacts, text messages, photos from computer to iPhone X/8, etc, reverse. We just need to connect iOS device with computer via usb cable, open the tool.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

When you think about Free iOS tools, I always suggest my iDevice users to Download iPA Library and HipStore Apps, why because these iOS Free Tools helps iOS users to get Premium apps and games for free that too without paying single money. Moreover, you can get hell lot of Third-party App Store on Om Geeky website to get paid apps for free.

Download iPA Library For iOS | Install iPA Library on iPhone/iPad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm suggest you GarageBand, part of the iLife suite of applications, turns the Mac into a versatile multitrack audio recording studio. Using GarageBand, you and your students can compose and produce original music, record spoken word and music projects, create enhanced podcasts, and score movies edited with iMovie.

https://garagebandforpc.co/

Your students already are sharing music with each other, but GarageBand brings a new realm of audio capabilities into the classroom.

Learning and expressing themselves with music and sound enhances students’ classroom experience in all curriculum areas. For example, students can use GarageBand to produce an original soundtrack for a documentary movie for history, create a podcast about science experiments, or record narration for a slideshow about a piece of literature.

Garageband is not officially available for windows and garageband is macOs application. But there are some windows pc emulators by which you can run garageband app without any problem. Here is the guide on that.

https://garagebandpcwindows.xyz/

Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I would like to know is there any way to use GBWhatsApp on iOS? 

Because I haven't seen any iOS version of this gbwhatsapp app.

You can learn about the app from here (Link Removed) if you don't know about this app.

Any help would be appreciated.

26 minutes ago, jashuabasset said:

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I would like to know is there any way to use GBWhatsApp on iOS? 

Because I haven't seen any iOS version of this gbwhatsapp app.

You can learn about the app from here (Link Removed) if you don't know about this app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Spamming is a banning offence. I am quite sure you know that there is no problem using it on iOS.

18 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Spamming is a banning offence. I am quite sure you know that there is no problem using it on iOS.

There is no possibility is available to use this app on iOS, except jailbreak the iPhone which I don't want to do it with my phone, so that's why I am here to know about it and I'm sorry if I did something wrong.