Trying to start / run a DLL that is not there: logiLDA.dll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to start / run a DLL that is not there: logiLDA.dll

1st. There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. This error occurs due to the incompatible version Logitech software, more specifically Logitech Download Assistant. This belongs to the Logitech mouse, one of the most commonly used mouse among the PC users. I have the latest for my MX Master mouse, but the error never goes away or get fixed, manually or with IOBit. The mouse automatic used windows10 drivers and then Logitech asked to install their lastest...and it all started the error.

2nd. issue is IOBit not see this error either. OneDrive is not being use(I hate this product) so I turned it off. I can't find or do a fix for this pop-up error, every startup the sound 'honks' to remind me as with the LogiLDA.dll error.

I have moved your Topic to "Other Software Programs" section as this is not an Iobit issue, but a Logitech one.
    It sounds to me like a driver issue with logitech.
    Please explain how the issue started. I am assuming you got a new mouse and the issue started when you installed it.
    Why do you think that ASC should be able to fix this issue.
    Did you go to the Logitech forum to see if there is a solution.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

As VirusTotal says regarding their results: "May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

The CLIENT has been tagged as PUA from time to time, but again, this is not a threat classification. And their support team will try contacting the antivirus company regarding this classification.

Comment

[QUOTE=nateliv;n228940]As VirusTotal says regarding their results: "May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

"May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Comment

[QUOTE=nateliv;n228957]
          Originally posted by nateliv View Post
          As VirusTotal says regarding their results: "May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

"May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."
          Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
          WARNING: Nateliv

You are repeating your own posts. If you continue to do this you will be Banned.
          To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
          X