IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Trying to start / run a DLL that is not there: logiLDA.dll

1st. There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. This error occurs due to the incompatible version Logitech software, more specifically Logitech Download Assistant. This belongs to the Logitech mouse, one of the most commonly used mouse among the PC users. I have the latest for my MX Master mouse, but the error never goes away or get fixed, manually or with IOBit. The mouse automatic used windows10 drivers and then Logitech asked to install their lastest...and it all started the error.

2nd. issue is IOBit not see this error either. OneDrive is not being use(I hate this product) so I turned it off. I can't find or do a fix for this pop-up error, every startup the sound 'honks' to remind me as with the LogiLDA.dll error.

I have moved your Topic to "Other Software Programs" section as this is not an Iobit issue, but a Logitech one.

It sounds to me like a driver issue with logitech.

Please explain how the issue started. I am assuming you got a new mouse and the issue started when you installed it.

Why do you think that ASC should be able to fix this issue.

Did you go to the Logitech forum to see if there is a solution.

• 4 weeks later...

As VirusTotal says regarding their results: "May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

The CLIENT has been tagged as PUA from time to time, but again, this is not a threat classification. And their support team will try contacting the antivirus company regarding this classification.

nateliv said:
As VirusTotal says regarding their results: "May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

"May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

nateliv said:
nateliv said:

"May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal."

WARNING: Nateliv

You are repeating your own posts. If you continue to do this you will be Banned.

• 5 months later...

How to Fix LogiLDA. DLL Errors in Windows 10

1. Restart your Windows 10 device.
  2. Install the latest Windows 10 update.
  3. Reinstall your mouse device drivers.
  4. Disable LogiDA on startup.
  5. Uninstall the Logitech program.
  6. Reinstall the Logitech program.
  7. Try Logitech Gaming Software instead.

• 1 month later...

You can fix this issue by restoring the LogiLDA.dll file from a trustworthy source. If you’re not sure which software you can trust, it’s recommended that you try the DLL?files.com Client.

With the DLL-files.com Client, you’ll be able to fix your DLL error in one click. You don’t have to know Which version of the Windows system is running on your computer, and you don’t need to worry about downloading the wrong file. The DLL-files.com Client handles it all for you.

• 5 months later...

Thanks mate, it worked for me perfectly. Anyone who is having same issue, try this method! :)

• 6 months later...