IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question on the program

Arctangent

Well this might sound a bit odd...

I have these viruses which are System Volume Information and Recycler in each drive of my PC. It's not a windows generated folder and it keeps replicating itself even after deletion. I've tried getting rid of it but it just keeps coming back...

So anyway, I was wondering if I put these viruses/folders into the Protected Folder vault and deny them access, will my PC be safe from them?

Hi Arctangent

Please tell us the name of you viruses.

And/Or show us with a screenshot what you are experiencing.

Cheers

solbjerg.

Well this might sound a bit odd...

I have these viruses which are System Volume Information and Recycler in each drive of my PC. It's not a windows generated folder and it keeps replicating itself even after deletion. I've tried getting rid of it but it just keeps coming back...

So anyway, I was wondering if I put these viruses/folders into the Protected Folder vault and deny them access, will my PC be safe from them?

Archived