IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

lock/ unlock operation failed

jakamarang

hello,,

i have a problem about locking and unlocking folders using the protected folder v 1.0... can someone help me..please its urgent..thank you..when i drag the folders it says "lock 1 item, 1 failed" and so with during unlocking the files it also fails..please help

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Hello,

I have the same problem with my Protected folder 1.3 PRO, I cannot protect any folder - "for system stability, this file should not be protected".

Extremely disappointed! I have paid for a non-working app!

Please help,

Thanks,

Emil

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Was the issue below ever resolved?

My external drive H:/ has 5 folders. All except one can be placed into protected folder. The path for all folders is the same: "H:/<folder name>".

The folder that cannot be placed in the protected folder gets this error message:

Receiving error "Lock 1 item, 1 failed" when adding folder.
Pressing the detail button results in last operation error message "For system stability, his file should not be protected"

What is the resolution to this?