Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lock/ unlock operation failed

hello,,

i have a problem about locking and unlocking folders using the protected folder v 1.0... can someone help me..please its urgent..thank you..when i drag the folders it says "lock 1 item, 1 failed" and so with during unlocking the files it also fails..please help
    Last edited by jakamarang; Jan. 5th, 2012, 16:06.

Hi jakamarang,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

When you see "lock 1 item, 1 failed" , please click Detail, and send the content of Detail to us so that we can look into it.

Thanks in advance.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

for system stability this file should not be protected

i'm having the same problem and this the detail why it cant protect any file
      "for system stability this file should not be protected"
      even for an empty folder it gives the same error

Comment

Hi anonymouse101,

Please send the specific path of the folder which can not be protected to us so that we can look into it.

Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hello,

I have the same problem with my Protected folder 1.3 PRO, I cannot protect any folder - "for system stability, this file should not be protected".

Extremely disappointed! I have paid for a non-working app!

Please help,
          Thanks,
          Emil

Comment

can somone past to suport thet protected folder can crackd pasword see youtub - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsID-LXdvrU

Comment

Working...
            X