IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Password stopped working

ootto

Well, I am certain of what I originally entered for a password, but it no longer works. I need a way to reset the password. I can't even uninstall the program without the password it now wants! If you can inform me how to do a password reset, then I may once again believe this to be a useful program, but for the present, it is quite the opposite of useful!

• 3 weeks later...

Password Challenge

Purchased product last week. Entered folders and assigned password as trial. Wrote down password. I am entering password as written down only to have product tell me the password is incorrect. I was positively impressed last week anticipating the potential. Discovering today that I am locked out of my own files, not so much. Please advise as to how to retreive, remove, and or reset the password.

What assurance does a user have that this will not be a recurring issue?

Please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely.

• 4 months later...

I am certain of what I originally entered for a password, but it no longer works. I need a way to reset the password. I can't even uninstall the program without the password it now wants! If you can inform me how to do a password reset:?:

Edit: Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely

Archived