IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Protected folder on Windows 8

jorgo

Hi jorgo welcome to IObit Forum!

In IObit's web page it doesn't say that Protected Folder is compatible with W8, but I can't check it as I don't have W8 at the moment.

Please describe the behaviour when you try to start the program.

If there is any pop up, a screenshot will be helpful

Cheers.

Hi jorgo welcome to IObit Forum!

In IObit's web page it doesn't say that Protected Folder is compatible with W8, but I can't check it as I don't have W8 at the moment.

Please describe the behaviour when you try to start the program.

If there is any pop up, a screenshot will be helpful

Cheers.

Thanks for your help.

Here is the picture.

Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely, and describe your problem, you may need guidence for removal and reinstall of PF.

Also, please fill in OS + Coputer Details part of your Public Profile in your User CP (at the left of top bar of every forum page).

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
Please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely, and describe your problem, you may need guidence for removal and reinstall of PF.

Also, please fill in OS + Coputer Details part of your Public Profile in your User CP (at the left of top bar of every forum page).

Cheers.

I have same error msg how to fix that

Archived