IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Protected Folder Subsription

hhnguyen

Hi hhnguyen,

When the license expires, IObit Protected Folder will continue to function as full Premium untill the total of 30 trials are used (It will warn you when 3 trials are left until no trial is left), then it will only unlock/unhide the protected files/folders. (No more protection for newly chosen files and folders.)

It will revert back to function as Premium when you enter the new valid license code again.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I just re-upped on ASC Pro (1 license 3 computers) and received a free license for Protected Folder for one year. How many computers is the Protected Folder license valid for? Thanks

P.S. Re-upping the ASC license was simple and the price $19.99 very reasonable. That doesn't mean it would be okay to raise it:lol:

Hi Buddahfan,

After you enter the license to Protected Folder program, please click on Registered link on the main GUI, Registration window will open and Show you the License Seat: (How many PCs the license is for) together with the License Status:, License Code:,and Expiration Date:.

Cheers.

Hi Buddahfan,

After you enter the license to Protected Folder program, please click on Registered link on the main GUI, Registration window will open and Show you the License Seat: (How many PCs the license is for) together with the License Status:, License Code:,and Expiration Date:.

Cheers.

Thanks It is one.

• 2 months later...

Protected Folder expiration date

I need to know when the 1 year countdown starts.

I just received the Pro version with the current System Care Pro promotion.

I don't have a particular use for Protected Folder right now. So, I'm wondering if the subscription expiration countdown starts with the date of purchase or the date of eventual installation?

Archived