IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Locked a file two times and now can not access the program

bijou

I locked a subfolder of my photos before and just a while ago i locked the main folder of the photos. Now i can't access Protected Folder. When i try to run the program the message i got is like below;

"Windows, cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

What should i do?

First of all can you please try to run the application as an Administrator and To double check if the files are on the IObit Protected Folder please go to this link C:\Program Files\IObit\Protected Folder and select ProtectedFolder.exe and let me now if you will see the subfolders on the folder list.

Let me know if you have more questions to ask.

Kind regards. vbsmile.png

First of all can you please try to run the application as an Administrator and To double check if the files are on the IObit Protected Folder please go to this link C:\Program Files\IObit\Protected Folder and select ProtectedFolder.exe and let me now if you will see the subfolders on the folder list.

Let me know if you have more questions to ask.

Kind regards. vbsmile.png

Actually "protected folder" was installed the folder that i locked :(

I tried to reach it by your explainations but didn't work..

Do you think if i uninstall protected folder works?

• 2 years later...
Don't try to uninstall protected folder or else you'll lose all of your data. Try to unlock the main folder first with the appropriate password and then unlock the internal folder with it's appropriate password.

Regards.

RuskinF

Stop replying to Topics that are years old.