IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

We need New Options in it ... [Suggestions]

Lan.Hekary

We need New Options in it ... [Suggestions]  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Every Buddy ...

Sorry For my Bad EN ...:-D

We need new Options in that Wonderful Programs ...

Like :-

The Transparency Appear in the Programs Start >>>> Option to Disable it ...

The Slow Slide Move when the Pass entered >>>> Option to Replace it With Fast move .. Or Just Disappear

And More Ideas I have ... like :

Make an Option in the Menu of the Folders and Files ( right Click menu ) To Hide it using the Program ...

Thanks all of you

• 3 weeks later...

another cool right click option would be

"lock/unlock directly" without the GUI.

right click a folder and a simple box appears to write in the password,

hit enter->folder unlocked......or even open in a new window.

....just a thought.

another cool right click option would be

"lock/unlock directly" without the GUI.

right click a folder and a simple box appears to write in the password,

hit enter->folder unlocked......or even open in a new window.

....just a thought.

Of course ....

Its A great Idea Too ...

• 3 weeks later...

New Feature

Can you get it so that if you chose to make a protected folder visible you can double click on it and enter the password there and then rather than having to go through the process of opening the program and unlocking it from there.

Another thing could you add the option of minimizing to tray like ASC so you can unlock all the files work on them then lock them all when you leave the computer.

Can you get it so that if you chose to make a protected folder visible you can double click on it and enter the password there and then rather than having to go through the process of opening the program and unlocking it from there.

Another thing could you add the option of minimizing to tray like ASC so you can unlock all the files work on them then lock them all when you leave the computer.

Its A Great Idea Too ....

We need A replay form the Programer of the the Program ... or a developmenter ...

• 4 weeks later...

another vote for making it more transparrent

I would like to be prompted from within a program, Autocad,Word etc. to unlock a folder if I try to open a file in it and be prompted either when saving the file or closing the program to lock it back up.

A simpler change to implement but not as effective for me anyway would be to have the option of locking files on shutdown. I've only used it 1 day so this may already be there I don't know. Anyway I like the program and will continue to post ideas. Alex

Archived