IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BSOD when Shuting Down

Snap3r

Hello.I like the program and i would want to use it more but unfortunately i have a major error because of it.I installed it yesterday and added a folder with some private pics to protect.Everything was fine until i shut down the pc.Got a BSOD after i pressed shut down with the error "SYSTEM_PROCESS_LOCKED" something like that.I lost allot of data because of that so i uninstalled and it asked me to restart and i got another BSOD :( but after i turned on the pc and tried to shut down it worked perfectly.

Hope the problem will be fixed :)

Hi Snap3r,

Thank you very much for you feedback.

We are sorry to hear that there is BSOD trouble on your PC.

Would you please supply us some more information for further investigation?

1) You OS.

2) AV software you installed.

3) Please check if there is some ".dmp" file in this location "C:\Windows\Minidump".

Thank you in advance and look forward your reply soon.

Cheers.

Sure.My OS is Windows 7 Enterprise x64 and i have installed Microsoft Security Essentials as AV but i didn't find any .dmp file in the windows partition and i searched by extension.I could however install the software again save all my data manual this time and shut down the pc and see if i can get more data for you guys or something.

Dear Snap3r,

Thank you for your quick reply.

BTW, here is a screenshot of debugging settings.

Please try to set like this so that if the BOSD happen again, the error information will automatically save into .dmp file.

Right click Computer > select Properties > Advanced system settings > Settings... of Startup and Recovery > Select Small memory dump (256 KB) in System failure > OK.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6701&stc=1&d=1295921930

Best Regards.

Hi Snap3r,

We worked out an improved version.

Please download it from the link below to see whether you still have this problem.

http://wikisend.com/download/446580/PasswordFolder_Setup_01_27_b.exe

Ohh man its worse than before, every time i try to exit a program boom goes the windows.Made it sound funny but i got angry as hell :-|

Hope the dmp files help

013111-18283-01.zip

• 1 month later...

Archived