This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOBit Protected Folder v1.1_Moldavian

Updated Moldavian language file for the program IOBit Protected Folder v1.1.
    Attached Files
    bAGrat (K. Андрей Г.)

Comment

Protected Folder 1.1 Deutsch

Hallo :mrgreen:
      Im Anhang die deutschen Sprachdateien für Protected Folder 1.1 nebst
      Benutzerhandbuch.

Dann mal los

PFA the German language files for the pre-mentioned product.

Let's go

Sarakael
      Last edited by Sarakael; Jan. 23rd, 2013, 16:20.
      Have a nice day

Sarakael

Comment

Hebrew translation for Protected Folder

Here is my translation into Hebrew for Protected Folder. I also wish to translate the help file or rather the User Manual but i can't find it can anyone help?
        Eli
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi ebdavid,

It is the index.html file and the images are in images folder
          They are altogether @ C:\Program Files\IObit\Protected Folder\help folder.

Cheers.
          enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Turkish Language file for Protected Folder 1.2

Please find attached the Turkish language file Turkish_PF1.2.lng for Protected Folder 1.2

IObit did not use even the language file I have supplied 1.5 years ago!!! "About" string does not exist in the Turkish language file in the setup file of PF1.2. Please have a look to post # 37 and the following posts of this thread.

The translation bug explained in post #37 of this thread is NOT SOLVED yet again.

NOTE: The current translated Help (User Manual) files are in the same post #37.

Cheers.
            Attached Files
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

ALL TRANSLATION THREADS are MOVED to Multi-language Translations thread under General Forums!

Thread CLOSED!

Hi ALL!

According to the new plan by IObit, all the language translation threads for all IObit products are gone to Multi-language Translations sub-section under General Forums section.

All translation threads in relevant sections are CLOSED.

Please continue for the translation of IObit Protected Folder in NEW Language files for Protected Folder thread.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

All the best and cheers.
              enoskype

Comment

Working...
              X