IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SD 2.0 Incorrect Free / Total Size Status

Running SD 2.0 and noticed that the Free / Total Size Status at the top of the app window does not update correctly. Had one value and removed (deleted) a signifigant number of large files (approx 10 GB ). Free did not reflect the change. Windows recognized the change. (The info was not in the Recycle bin.)

The Free in the Free / Total Size status info did not update after the delete. Ran SD. No change. Ran Analyze. No Change. Edit: Closed & Restarted SD. No Change. Rebooted. Success. Free was now 10 GB larger than before.

Otherwise. SD 2.0 Rocks.

Regards. JJ

Hi j²

Did you close the program (by clicking the icon in the tray and choose close) and restart the program before checking the free/total space after your deletion of some of your large files?

Cheers

solbjerg

Running SD 2.0 and noticed that the Free / Total Size Status at the top of the app window does not update correctly. Had one value and removed (deleted) a signifigant number of large files (approx 10 GB ). Free did not reflect the change. Windows recognized the change. (The info was not in the Recycle bin.)

The Free in the Free / Total Size status info did not update after the delete. Ran SD. No change. Ran Analyze. No Change. Rebooted. Success. Free was now 10 GB larger than before.

Otherwise. SD 2.0 Rocks.

Regards. JJ

So, the Size data does Not update until SD is completely Unloaded and reloaded, correct?

I'm sure that was a much simpler way to program that but it don't seem to be the Best way? :sad:

Adding another data scan, after defrag, would Slow down the program completion greatly though. :sad:

I think I would rather live with the None updated data than with the time delay of another data scan. :wink:

Archived