IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 2.2 STOPS @ 25%

Windows XP Pro SP3. C: Drive is a Kingston 64gb Digital hard drive. - PROBLEM ONLY on MY C: Drive.

I start ANALYZE (or Defrag), the progress bar goes over to the G on the Defrag button and just stops. I have let it set for 10 minutes and it does NOT continue. It does NOT HANG the program, because I can click PAUSE, STOP, Auto Defrag, etc and have no problems other than it won't go past about 25% of the progress bar. I have Re-Installed it TWICE.

It works fine on my other HD's on the same machine.

I am running Avast 4.8 - MalwareBytes 1.5.1.2.1300 - and have stopped both from running, but it didn't help.

Any Ideas ? Thanks

Phantom Tech

Hi Phantom Tech,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Our engineers are working on this issue, please kindly help us solve it.:-)

Please download and extract the attached file to get DriveCheck.exe, then double click the icon to run it, lastly, please find and send us the Drive.bmp where you put DriveCheck.exe.

Thanks in advance!!!;-)

DriveCheck.zip

Archived