IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag product quality

I like the IObit because they have very good product. Sadly there was always one thing missing.

I think the products aren't well enough documented. For example what does active optimisation does? How does it change the CPU usage?

Change logs for past versions are missing from website or forums.

Now time for the "motivation" of this post.

Smart Defrag PRO is worse than free version. Auto update show that there is new version when there is not. It link to free version download. You also can't disable auto update.

Last thing was yet again lack of documentation. Website gave the same features for PRO version as free version. It didn't say anything about new defrag mode.

Hi Vivil,

Welcome to our forum.

Yeah, there are still many flaws in our products and we are always trying our best to make improvements. Welcome your suggestions and help us correct the flaws.

For " active optimisation", you can see its instruction in "Active Optimize"in settings. And you can see the changes log when you install our products. Certainly, it should be better if these Change logs were posted in our forum. Thanks for your suggestion and we will take into consideration.

For the issues you mentioned in Smart Defrag, they wil be solved in Smart Defrag v3. Smart Defrag v3 will have a big change. Welcome your suggestions.

Thanks for all your feedbacks.

Hi Vivil,

Welcome to our forum.

Yeah, there are still many flaws in our products and we are always trying our best to make improvements. Welcome your suggestions and help us correct the flaws.

For " active optimisation", you can see its instruction in "Active Optimize"in settings. And you can see the changes log when you install our products. Certainly, it should be better if these Change logs were posted in our forum. Thanks for your suggestion and we will take into consideration.

For the issues you mentioned in Smart Defrag, they wil be solved in Smart Defrag v3. Smart Defrag v3 will have a big change. Welcome your suggestions.

Thanks for all your feedbacks.

I've seen this instruction. Sadly it's to general. It just state the things OS already do. I know this option does more because I've seen the logs but I don't know anything specific thus I don't know if this option is worth it.

I really need change logs list of all versions. If I remember correctly when I installed the past versions of Smart Defrag it showed me a list of changes in all version on install. But I'm unable to find this document in Smart Defrag files. Change logs are very useful.

I'm glad the issue with SmartDefrag will be resolved in next version.

Archived