IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ssd

If computer is running on SSD need to be installed Smart Defrag? I think that if installed Advanced System Care Uultimate is not necessary to instal Smart Defrag.

EDIT: Octavian, I have moved your post here from Send Your Feedback for Smart Defrag 3, as it does not contain any feedback. Please ensure you post in the correct forum area, as it makes it easier for users to source info and participate.

Ssd

If computer has only SSD is required to be installed Smart Defrag 3? or is it sufficient if installed on the computer Adavanced System Care Ultimate.

EDIT: I moved your post here from News & Offers as it is releveant to your previous post.

Octavian

Smart Defrag does not defrag SSD's. So installing it will not be of any use to you if you only have an SSD.

You may wish to try a Trim program, which is designed to release blocks on a SSD and therefore release them for re-writing. There are some articles in the forum related to Trim, but I cannot remember which forum area. Try Other Softwares or Smart Defrag forums.

Hopefully the users who posted the info will respond and direct you to the correct forum area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived