IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What does the colour coding MEAN in Smart Defrag?

Dear All.

Thought this was a different subject so separate thread.

OK - there's a nice little row of coloured squares on the bottom left of the screen. But - it doesn't tell you what any of them mean (and if you say 'It's obvious...' it's obvious you've not met anyone this dumb about computers!)

I've hovered over them - no tool-tip help :-(

Please - can anyone list what they mean? Red's danger at a guess, green's optimized, what's brown and all the others mean?

Yours puzzledly

Chris (Who's wondering why they didn't put hover-help on the colours!)

Hi ulrichburke, welcome to the IObit Forum!:-)

There certainly are hover over help hints on the map colors. You can even change them by clicking on them according to your choice.

I have already changed them, so I will give you what they mean from left to right

Free Space, Master File Table (MFT), Directories, Frequently Used, Rarerly Used, Unmovable, Fragment, Moving

Perhaps, you should open tips in your Windows settings to see the hover over hints.

Cheers.

Archived