IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

sugestion

JerryW

would the defrag run better on a "fuller" disk if you could write files to a second disk? My hard drive, like many has a "C" and "D" drive on one physical drive. If you were able to move some files out and back would it help in defragging?

JerryW

jerryW,

If you move enough files to your drive D:, you can defragment your "fuller" drive C: .

After defragmentation, if you have enough contigious empty space in your drive C:, the files will be placed contigiously in drive C: when you re-move the files from drive D: back to drive C:.

Ok! So the post was really meant for the decision - policy makers and programmers of Iobit?

You can reach them by writing to: support@iobit.com

Lucidity is very helpful, especially when writing to people whose native language is another than one's own.

Shouting rarely helps! :-)

Have a nice day!

Cheers

YES I KNOW THAT !!!!

I was suggesting that the defrag software use the available space on "D" (maybe with permission) so as to do a better defrag and end up with a better product.

JerryW

Archived