No announcement yet.

Request: Smart Defrag Silent MSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am afraid I must agree with Soljberg and Topack.
    This would seem to be a request for a lot of effort for minum benefit.
    As was stated, this is a great FREE product, and is designed with the majority of users in mind. If Iobit were to try and accomodate every individual wish, then it would be very unlikely that they could continue to do this for free.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Why would anyone spend a lot of time to develop free software, not how many people need?

Comment

Hi infoleather, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Developed free softwares are for to make the producing company well known.

Smart Defrag 2 being a great defragmenter software and vastly developed in time is a good example of it, which had a lot of appraisals all over the web, together with ASC Free, it has contributed IObit a lot.

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi infoleather
          Yes - I am sure that SmartDefrag has benefitted IObit immensely by creating an enormous amount of goodwill.
          SD was originally developed by a teenager that IObit took under it's wings and gave an education. He probably originally did it out of interest and to see if he could. I am very glad that these kinds of people exists.
          Makes one think that there is hope for the human race!
          Since then SD has developed into an even better defragmenter, and IObit has promised that it will always be free.
          Good ideas will always be welcomed by IObit I wager, - but we must always remember that special wishes from expert users may not be precisely what the general public expects from the program and I suspect that IObit will take that into consideration too.
          Cheers
          solbjerg

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
          Hi infoleather, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Developed free softwares are for to make the producing company well known.

Smart Defrag 2 being a great defragmenter software and vastly developed in time is a good example of it, which had a lot of appraisals all over the web, together with ASC Free, it has contributed IObit a lot.

Cheers.
          太阳山 (solbjerg)
          Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
          (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
          Itemized subjects Table of content
          In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
          Clean Install concept Clean Install
          Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Hi.

Does IObit has in mind to implement the silent installation?

As mentioned in this thread, this will be a great feature.

Regards
            DJ ektorbarajas:
            http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for this suggstions. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

By the way, have you tried Smart Defrag beta 3 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...v2_beta_3.html ?

Welcome your suggestions to the new version.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
              X