IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SD 2.0, and Help file?

Hi Toppack,

I hear you. ;-) However, here is a 'for instance,' and it is something you had recently posted about in another thread: what is the difference between "Defrag and Fast Optimize" and "Defrag and Fully Optimize" because after having done the former the latter completes in a couple of seconds (which makes me also wonder if there is a difference between the two).

Actually, I'd like to see the differences spelled out about the three options, what the two aforementioned do, as well as "Defrag Only."

About reading instructions, I know that in the past my brother used to hand me any manuals he received with the software products he purchased so I could peruse them and then show/tell him about certain things. That is when I used to enjoy such things; but I too now am seldom inclined to read any manual, especially if lengthy. :-)

a good day to you,

Laurence

Hi Laurence

I think we will eventually get around to add a description of Smart Defrag 2 also in the Usage of IObit Products thread.

I also expect IObit to have a short description of the program online, like they have for - for example ASC.

I suspect Usage of IObit Products will start like this:

The first thing to do is to read the manual. :-)

Next configure your options/settings to what you want it to do.

Then run it manually first to see how it works before choosing the automated functions.

Then I suspect a going through the options, mentioning pitfalls or problems and solutions to what we are aware of at that time, and later giving links to interesting or informative posts..

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Anyone is welcome to write the description, if it is good we will add it to the mentioned thread :-)

p.p.s. I just made a preliminary description here: (2010.12.07) http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5978

Hi Toppack,

I hear you. ;-) However, here is a 'for instance,' and it is something you had recently posted about in another thread: what is the difference between "Defrag and Fast Optimize" and "Defrag and Fully Optimize" because after having done the former the latter completes in a couple of seconds (which makes me also wonder if there is a difference between the two).

Actually, I'd like to see the differences spelled out about the three options, what the two aforementioned do, as well as "Defrag Only."

About reading instructions, I know that in the past my brother used to hand me any manuals he received with the software products he purchased so I could peruse them and then show/tell him about certain things. That is when I used to enjoy such things; but I too now am seldom inclined to read any manual, especially if lengthy. :-)

a good day to you,

Laurence

Hi Toppack,

I hear you. ;-)Actually, I'd like to see the differences spelled out about the three options,

Yep, I was only Joking.:wink:

I definitely Agree, but pulling detailed Info like that is 'Like Pulling Teeth'. :lol:

Maybe their Afraid someone is going to 'Steal their Thunder' or maybe they think the Less said about something, the less they will get Blamed for it. :lol:

Archived