IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Two-way communication. . .

I am curious: do any of the programmers personally respond to posts in the forums? Also, how many IObit programmers are there, particularly those who actively work on Smart Defrag?

I'm just wondering who it is that keeps the programmers informed and up to date regarding valid findings and concerns posted by the users of their products? Do the moderators and/or administrators, and the programmers (or someone who officially speaks on their behalf), keep in regular contact with one another so that they each can relay information to each other as need be?

Questions, questions, those do abound :roll:; but reliable answers are so much more preferred, and enlightening. ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Laurence

Hi Laurence

那岂不是更贴切的了解有多少程序员理解和讲英语?

(wouldn't it be more pertinent to know how many programmers understood and spoke English?) :-)

Of course apart from the English they have to know to write some of the stuff they write - codes and such :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I am curious: do any of the programmers personally respond to posts in the forums? Also, how many IObit programmers are there, particularly those who actively work on Smart Defrag?

I'm just wondering who it is that keeps the programmers informed and up to date regarding valid findings and concerns posted by the users of their products? Do the moderators and/or administrators, and the programmers (or someone who officially speaks on their behalf), keep in regular contact with one another so that they each can relay information to each other as need be?

Questions, questions, those do abound :roll:; but reliable answers are so much more preferred, and enlightening. ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Laurence

I've about concluded that new software, on floppy-disk, is retrieved from the programmer's Cages with the same bucket that is lowered, thru the air-vent, with their food and water. :shock: :lol:

Not Much two way communication forthcoming, I'm afraid. :wink:

Of course, I could be Wrong. I certainly hope so, and would Love to be told that I'm wrong and given the True Facts of this Mystery:!: :lol:

Hi solbjerg,

Well I suppose we can at least hope that of the 1.3 billion (approx.) population of China that there are a goodly number who use IObit software (fingers crossed); perhaps they, speaking and understanding the language of the IObit programmers, will have better luck in communicating with them about features desired/requested as well as faults found.

While over in this part of the world although sidelined from having much if any say in the active development of IObit's software during beta testing, we can (if desired) at least play around with beta copies of their software, and hopefully still benefit from the finished product upon it's release.

Ah, if only I spoke Mandarin and/or a dialect of it. Maybe then. ;-)

regards,

Laurence

Hi Laurence

I am sure they would have been most impressed and pleased if you had taken the trouble to learn mandarin :-)

They might even have answered a question or two, but remember they are very busy creating new versions and checking on problems they recieve. The forum isn't the only way, it is just mostly used by people that hope to get an answer from other users to a problem they do not understand or an actual problem in a program.

We sometimes contact IObit and make them aware of a post describing a problem of a user, but only if we deem it important enough and difficult enough to merit contacting them.

Some IObit employees - not so many programmers though look through the forum every day and I suppose they do the same if they find that the problem merits it.

You can find out who they are by reading Usage of IObit Products thread.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Toppack the Chinese sentence was translated in the same post you referred to.

Hi solbjerg,

Well I suppose we can at least hope that of the 1.3 billion (approx.) population of China that there are a goodly number who use IObit software (fingers crossed); perhaps they, speaking and understanding the language of the IObit programmers, will have better luck in communicating with them about features desired/requested as well as faults found.

While over in this part of the world although sidelined from having much if any say in the active development of IObit's software during beta testing, we can (if desired) at least play around with beta copies of their software, and hopefully still benefit from the finished product upon it's release.

Ah, if only I spoke Mandarin and/or a dialect of it. Maybe then. ;-)

regards,

Laurence

Archived