IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag version problem

shahram

Respectfully, I have faced a problem in connection with the Smart Defrag in this sense that in website it shows the version, including its set up, 6.6.0.68, but ,after installing it show the version of the 6.6.0.66!!! please how the problem must be fixed, which it happens repeatedly?

Respectfully, this is the second post but nobody has tried to fix the above problem, I have faced a problem in connection with the Smart Defrag in this sense that in website it shows the version, including its set up, 6.6.0.68, but ,after installing it show the version of the 6.6.0.66!!! please how the problem must be fixed, which it happens repeatedly? I do not understand why the Iobit let refer people to such website (MajorGeeks.Com) in order to update its software?!

Unfortunately, the only people who can resolve your problem are Iobit, and at the moment Iobit support on the forum is not very good.

Additionally, it is now the weekend so it is unlikely you will get any response until Monday.

In fact the latest version posted in News & Offers in the forum is ver 6.5.5.109 so that is another issue.

My suggestion is that you send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely, who is the Iobit liaison for the forum. You should outline your problem and also provide a link to this Topic.

Hi there,

The last number is decided by the platform where it is released. It doesn't mean a new version. Both of them are 6.6.0. They are different because of the download platform.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

We have...three different sets of information for the same program....

1) In News & Offers here in the forum we have ver 6.5.5.109

2) On Majorgeeks site we have 6.6.0.68

3) Once installed it shows 6.6.0.66

How are users expected to have confidence in the product. There is a serious lack of co-ordination between the various parties leading to this confusion.

Respectfully, I would like to download a new version of my software and not to repeat a version of the same software with various number and sources names, the user must have the option to know over the new version, this not logic I download a software and after installing I discover that it is the same version! mustn't the user discover which is the new version and which is the old version? thanking you.

• 1 month later...