X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For the Interface of Smart Defrag v4

Hi All,

Good news. The main GUI of Smart Defrag v4 has come out. Smart Defrag v4 will have a new face. We designed 2 kinds of interfaces for Smart Defrag v4.

To help us choose the more popular interface, please vote for the one you prefer and give us your suggestions. You can Vote directly at the bottom of the post.

1) Prefer to Design A

Main Interface
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a1.png
Views:	2
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	197048

Defrag Screen

Name:	a2.png
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	197049

2) Prefer to B

Main Interface

Name:	b1.png
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	197050

Defrag Screen

Name:	b2.png
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	197051
    A
    88.89%
    B
    11.11%
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

after long thinking I vote A !!

Comment

Interface A is interesting, I suggest at Smart Defrag 4 to be displayed SSD in main window with different icon (icon to be little different, not like HDD icon).

Comment

Give us Both as an option.Way chose lol.

Comment

Hi renodos500, Octavian and Xcom46,

Thanks for your fast replies and votes.

@Octavian, thanks for your suggestion and I will report it to out product team for consideration.

@all, welcome your suggestions and votes. We value every word from our users and your voices will be our stimulus to make our products better and better.

IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I vote A as well. The interface looks neat and clean when compared to B.

Comment

Hi Hirsche,

Thanks for your votes. What you did can help us make a correct decision.

@all, could you please help us write a positive review of Smart Defrag to let other users can know better and trust our Smart Defrag? If you write the review, you will get a free license code as a gift.

We will put the most wonderful reviews on our official websites here http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.php

(You can see the User Review at the bottom of page by Amnon.)

Please check details at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/genera...e-license-code

Help Please.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

I vote A, since it encroaches the least upon the disk Map. I think the disk Map is too small, with too much other wasted space, and doesn't provide sufficiently fine granularity for today's large disks as it is!

Comment

I LIKE THE VERSION B, BUT SUGGEST A DIFFERENT COLOR SCHEME SUCH AS THE BLENDED RED AND BLUE AND BLACK OF THE OTHER ADVANCED PRO.

Comment

Hi BONNIEDUBE,

Thanks for your votes.

Haha, Smart Defrag v4 has came out. You can test it and send your feeback at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/smart-...mart-defrag-v4

We have made improvements.

Welcome more suggestions and feedbacks fo Smart Defrag v4. We will continue to make improvements according to your feedbacks.

Have a nice day.
                    IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                    X