IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Smart Defrag v4

Cicely

Hi All,

Smart Defrag v4 Final Version is available now. :-):-)

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly at sdfeedback@IObit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors can choose any one of the products from IObit.

And their names will be printed in the SD 4 Final version.

Great news! Smart Defrag v4 final version has been released. We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for SD v4 and presented them a license code that they like of IObit.

2. Share Smart Defrag v4 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download from IObit.com

Download from CNET

4. Major Change log

+ New Defrag Engine - Less CPU usage, faster and more stable defrag.

+ New Smart Defrag/Optimization Technology - Intelligently perform the most suitable defrag/optimize method for different disks.

+ Enhanced Defragmentation - Further improved algorithms to release more space and enhance defragmentation.

+ Added SSD Trim - Improve the performance and durability of SSD.

+ New Game Defrag - Professional game defrag technology for better gaming experience.

+ Brand New UI - Simpler but easier for operation.

+ New Report Center - Easier and clearer to view report details.

+ Added Multi-language - 35 different languages supported and more will be added.

More can be discovered by you.

• Like 3

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really excited for Smart Defrag 4! :-)

I have been patiently checking back on the forums twice a day for what feels like forever! ;-)

Thanks Cicely :)

Hi Mitchy,

Smart Defrag v4 has been released. Have you tried it? Looking forward to your suggestions and feedbacks. Cheers. :-)

Hi elmerfudd and Soozy,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

@ elmerfudd, could you please give us your suggestions about the layout of Smart Defrag v4 so that we can make improvements? :-)

@Soozy, I will report your feedback to our product team for consideration.

@ all, if you have any suggestions or feedbacks, please feel free to tell us.:-)

Just installed it and first, it looks very nice indeed.

Now some questions:

why does it clean up junkfiles on C (my SSD) when I only selected D to Defrag?

What Optimization my Apps are getting if they are on my SSD?

What sense makes Boot Time Defrag if my only HDD is NOT the System-HDD but my Data Drive? And if it makes none, it would be nice if that could be detected and SM4 would only show the option if it makes sense.

A small bug I think I found is that the Action Center isn't detecting Version of Driver Booster Pro correctly. It said DB would be outdated, I launched DB it said I'd have the latest version. So in one them is something wrong.

Thats it for now. I'm generally very pleased with the new Design and especially the new SSD functions. Keep up the great work IObit!

Sorry to say, but compared to version 3 the UI is a mess. Scrolling horizontally and clicking on options in nearly every corner of monstrous partition icons instead of a list with options in a line is cumbersome. I guess foreign languages are in process? The program skipped a large video file (> 2GB and >250 fragments) though "skip files larger than xy Bytes" has not been checked. Bring back the less complicated straight UI, please!

P.S.: Thanks for calling a 51 year old man "Junior Member" ;)

So far I think the GUI is simply Fantastic, I like the method you chose to show partitions, also now you can auto check clean junk. very nice. also ran several tests and beta 4 v1.0 is much faster.

super improvement.... I also like the FEDDBACK link that now works perfect... I have to rate this release so far at superior.

:-)Thumbs up Gostei muito dos produtos que estou usando da IObit!

Hi Zandro1979,

Welcome to our forum. :-)

As Scannan said, members in our forum should speak English. You can translate by Google.

:-)Thumbs up Gostei muito dos produtos que estou usando da IObit!

Transaltion: I enjoyed the products I'm using the IObit!

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

• Having the games fragmentation analysis report displayed like it is for disk drives rather than go to browser page. This would show highlighted the blocks that the files occupy and fragments as in the normal disk map.

• NO horizontal scrolling (UGH) thats a mess and confusing to me and why I missed files/folders defrag and adding games initially. I just don't like the format; it is cumbersome with a mouse and keyboard. I'm guessing that this is an effort to make things "Touchscreen" friendly. A very small portion of many peoples work is done this way most of us still default use keyboards and mice even on systems with touch capability. Perhaps an option that switches the interface preference?

Best Regards and thank you for some very nice tools and utilities.

Colt