IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How much bundling/PUPs come with the SD4 Free install?

BarryJI

I am having a very bad experience with another defragger and am intrigued by this one, but reports of a lot of bundling of unwanted apps and PUPs with SD4 have set off the alarm bells. In a free utility I will put up with unwanted stuff when the installer is upfront about it and installation is strictly optional, but not with programs that are persistent, obnoxious or devious about getting you to install unwelcome software. I would be grateful to get your opinions about this before I download and install SD4; thank you.

Hi BarryJI,

Sorry for the situation.

What I would like to ensure it that all IObit products are safe to download, install, and use. They may be some recommended programs but nor PUPs. You can manually check and cancel it during the installation.

We will continue to optimize the product and service for your better experience.

Have a good day.

Archived